Reviews for Delenda Est
Xanthors chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
another intresting chapter, nice to see that things are progressing, and it will be most amusing to see Harrys reaction to Bella's plan of making him her husband haha. Anyway hope you'll update soon :)
J-Kid chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
Okay, so, I never have seen the attraction to Harry/Bella fics until reading this one, so congratulations, you've changed my mind about a pairing of which I have been deeply suspicious! Of course I'm not sure it applies to the rest and I'm a bit intimidated by the idea of what could be inside the things to find out..., *cough* It's probably bad that I always think of bondage fic and their age differences and it seriously squicks me out. *shudder.* Of course, with Harry and Bella being roughly the same age and that she's NOT a crazy lisping maniacal murderer at the moment, things have changed dramatically.

Anyway, GREAT fic, I loved the characterizations and intrigue, and it is set up very nicely so far. Everyone seems perfectly in character. I'm wanting to know why Bellatrix used muggle phrases, but I can wait for that reveal, and I'm intrigued by the jealous!Lily angle. Lily still seems a bit too much like Hermione to me to be her own character yet, though, but hopefully that will change.

I love fics like this. (Time travel is simply an additional bonus.) I'm looking forward to whatever happens next, definitely!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
You two have wove a favtastic tale and I eagerly await the next installment.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
House aqffiliation aside, with her agressive attitude and determination, I would have to say TIGER.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
I have been watching the by play of Orion Black and although his family is considered dark I have read another story in which he aligns with Harry. I just don't remember if Sirius was alive or not. I think Harry refered to him as grandfather because Harry's graangmother on his fathers side was a Black.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
You have me hooked. Were you a Slytherin? alike I said earlier I don't normally read anything but H/HG, but this is interesting and I do want to see where you wind up with this story. If you have him saving Bella, I don't see that as a bad thing.
Sesshoumaaru chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Brilliant story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
keybladedude chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Very nice. Before your combined efforts at a Harry/Bellatrix I've never heard of such a thing. I've got to say, however, that I'm impressed. Keep this up.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I don't usually read anything but H/HG, but this is good.
EmmyMK chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
I really like where y'all are going with this! It's really interesting and captivating! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sheaman chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Very interesting to see that Bellatrix has made up her mind. The development between the two has been fairly organic overall, but I can't help but get the feeling that it's moving too fast. I'm guessing that it would almost have to, considering the two parties involved. Anyways, I would be happy to see what you two have in mind next.
MissFlamer chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
...why yes, because OF COURSE Voldemort would turn on his most faithful, most talented, favorite Death Eater for a reason that is CLEARLY not worth mentioning...

And OF COURSE Voldemort would, if he DID turn against Bella leave her in the hands of death eaters who'd torture and rape her for hours on end... yep, let's forget all about the fact that he saved her from the Ministry, putting himself in quite a lot of danger as anyone () could have cursed him as he walked across the hall towards Bellatrix, or that he tried to avenge her after she died - AFTER she died, and that when he knew he was mortal AND was surrounded by hundreds of enemies...

And OF COURSE to the first thing you do when you encounter your Godfather's murderess who's also tortured your friend and his family and other unspeakable crimes is to befriend said murderess. Who wouldn't?

Incase you couldn't tell, I'm using sarcasm.
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
This is definitely a new favorite. It just got better and better every chapter. I love all the details. All the political subterfuge and intricate plotting is astounding. It has a very nice equilibrium, funny, dramatic, action...etc. The perspective shifts are interesting as well. Not many people switch from the main character center. Anyways, I could go on and on about all the aspects I found enjoyable in this, but that would get lengthy. Thanks for something fresh and different. :) I can't wait to see where else this goes. This latest chapter was probably one of my favorites so far. All the action plus the cute Harry/Bella moments were great. Can't wait for more!

Eloise Rosier chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
This is an amazing fic that won me over to the HP/BL pairing which I've previously avoided. I started reading this fic on the reccomendation of a good friend and because I was desperate for something to read on the plane; I'm so glad I did. I love this fanfiction and can't wait for more. The interaction between BL and Harry is great and I love how you don't have everything going smoothly with Harry mystically becoming super powered, getting the DADA position and immune from suspicion.
narureye chapter 16 . 3/5/2011