Reviews for Delenda Est
mmmarz chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
oh! intense! i hope harry can resist the imperius curse like he did with moody in 4th year. Awesome if he fools voldemort and saves belatrix. that can be the the start of a closer relationship. please update soon! thanks
MoonPrincess623 chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
Dang it! They both are in trouble...maybe they should have listened to each other and stayed away?

Oh well, till next time, thanks for the updated
Mountain907 chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
I love your Trixy. She is one of my favorite characters.

Thanks for Sharing
gaul1 chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
interesting situation, wonders how both gets out of it, byes
M.Marx chapter 15 . 1/4/2011
Completely awesome writers. The plot is completely original, the writing is excellent. I appreciate that Harry is still in character. There are so many stories nowadays in which Harry is portrayed as ultra-powerful. While enjoyable to a certain extent, those kinds of stories soon become no longer about the Harry that we know but about an alter-ego, which diminishes the pleasure derived from them. In your story, Harry is a good balance of intelligence, cunning, experience, while still remaining the mild young man he truly is. I've never read about Bellatrix this way, either, and I love it. Your portrayal of the older generation of Blacks and Malfoys is also very well handled - delicately and insightfully; manipulative and cunning but reasonable and not fanatically close-minded. All in all, this is such a well-written and well-planned story. Wouldn't want to rush you but I simply cannot wait to read more.

Oh, and might there be the possibility of a few moments between Harry and Bella - whether lighter or more intense - that brings out a bit of...tension? I can't resist the temptation to give in to girlish romanticism to ask this! Loved the morning wake-up scene in the early part of the story, would be great if you could incorporate a bit more of that, despite the plot getting more serious! Best of luck and thanks for a great story!
Kokuyo chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Best. Chapter. Ending. EVER.

Seriously, if you keep this up this story is going way on the top of my most favourite list.
Kokuyo chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I just stumbled upon this little gem and I must say, I'm intrigued... Harry doesn't even realise how he is worming his way into powerful circles, causing raised eyebrows and so forth... I must admit, I imagine Tom Riddle has experienced similar things (although much more driven and target oriented) during his ascent to power.

Frankly, I'm almost giddy with anticipation about how this will play out. I'm just very glad that there are a few chapters available still before I'll have to wait for another instalment.

Keep up the excellent work. This fandom needs more stories from writers like you.
Less Wrong chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
Nice jeopardy you put your characters into there; keep it up!
TheDivineDemon chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
huh, sucks to be Bella right now
Fae90 chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
Hi!

This story is realy great. Looking forward too more update.

Will Bellatrix and Harry be a couple?
Shinebrighter chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
This is my second time reading this! I have to say, this might be the best HP fanfic I've ever read. I love the complexity of both the characters and the plot and how each action has a motivation. The storyline is really inventive even if the time frame sort of deviates from canon (that's why it's fanfiction). Great job! Please update soon; I need to know what happens next!
Stygian Styx chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter!
shadowquark chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Good story so far. i really enjoy it... some parts seem to drag slowly but then again you have to build the plot. overall two thumbs up.
darsch chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
very gôod .up soon plz
me chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
...Now, that cliff hanger is just plain evil.

But I am loving the story so far and can't wait to read the rest.
6,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »