Reviews for Delenda Est
GenoBeast chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Thankfully it seems Lily may have been broken from her obsession with saving Snape but never really doing anything.
Amy chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
Two chapters together! You spoil us! Thank you so much! 3
JD chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Just wanted to let you know that this story is awesome, and you are awesome.
rambazamba chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Overall a fairly good story. Much much better than your "Earl of the North" which is, to be honest, barely readable. At least plot-wise.

Watch out to keep this level though... The last to chapters where almost purely rather monotonous dialogue. Better (at least as far as my tastes go) keep a good balance between dialogue, thoughts and actions, as well as background explanations/development.

Looking forward to your next update. :)
knightwolf20x chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Another great chapter. Keep it coming.
Rawrr chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Yes ;D hmm intresting chapter.. I really hope you do update soon :3
Cyvasse chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Great chapter though I don't particularly like encouraging a relationship b/w Snape and Lily even if I do understand the need to manipulate him. The guy is just a creep.
Cyvasse chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Finally some action b/w Harry and Bella. Excited for the updates coming up!
iseenodifference chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
This was a pleasant surprise! Good chapter! Please make a habit of surprising us though..
murdrax chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
and so albus now knows the truth lol!
narureye chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
masterful as always! great chaptor!
trongod chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
As long as Harry seems to be trying to help Lily get over her blinders, aid Snape (to a certain degree), keep Narcissa from making a bone head choice, and just mess with the Basilisk (will Bella get to come down and play too? That'ld be a neat scene and aftermath to read!), will he try t keep Bella from jumping his bones?

Speaking of which, I was hoping for more Lily-chases-Harry scenarios; they were funny. Plus they kept Bella on her toes, as well.
spectre4hire chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Great chapter.

I really enjoyed the conversations that Harry had first with Lily and then with Snape. I'll be interested in seeing how not just these two but the other Marauders insert themselves into this story.

The chicken in the desk was not just random but very funny. :)

Thanks for the hasty update,

-Spectre4hire
madsloth chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
"why do you have a chicken in your desk?" lol not every day you get asked that let alone more than once.
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Brilliant chapter, really well written, love the idea of how you had Bellatrix and the Marauders catch Narcissa and Snape, and the thing w/ the giant frog was hilarious. Like harry's "project" with the chicken, it's to kill the basilisk, right?

Harry's talk w/ Snape was written so well, very realistic, and so clever, how Harry went about it! You have all your characters down perfectly, and all your characterizations are so realistic, how they act, talk, and think...

your writing style's amazing, very detailed, intricate plots and schemes, I can't wait to read more :)
7,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »