Reviews for Delenda Est
M.E.S 50 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter, however I think that you should have had Bella resorted not just sent to Gryffindor Tower it would have added a nice twist.
Ardent Avenger chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
How disappointing. I was all set to go on to the next chapter when I realized there wasn't one. I do hope you plan on finishing this as it is a very good story thus far.
esad chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
I really like the story. Keep going
Ryuka12 chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
you know this is the first ever harry potter fan fic i read and i have to say o hit a jackspot.
grace1237 chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
That was some really good writing. Admittedly a rather unusual pairing, but you write so well that it really didn't matter and I was hooked.

Looking forward to more soon!
Ardent Avenger chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Hm, curious. In a previous chapter, you wrote that Quality Quiddich Supplies had not yet existed, but in this chapter Harry and Bella pass it. I can't remember what the name of the shop that predated Quality Quiddich was, but I am 100% sure that you wrote it was a different store.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
I'm turning to be rather fond of this story, despite the fact that I don't usually like time travel to marauder era, even if there's not much marauder action (I tend to rather miss a wide variety of characters who are not yet born). Still, I like this story, and Bellatrix is a bit of a favorite of mine. I'm really impressed that you've made her sane yet kept some essential Bellatrix-ness about her, actually.

There are no words for how squicked out I am about Lily, though. Just sayin'
Hela chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
I am enjoying how you give the characters from the marauders era there own personalities rather than just going off on what people from the original timeline said about them. also the whole fight with Lily and Bella about Harry is quite entertaining because of who they are even if it messes with reality. looking forward to the next update and hope that you feature more of Harry's interactions with the marauder's,Lily and the teachers. also we haven't seen much of Snape so adding him might give more backstory to what is happening.
Grimindome chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Hey, i have to say that this has got to be one of the best fics i've read :) definitely in my top three :) the only thing i can ask is that you update asap since you don't need to improve anything really the plot and the character development is pure quality, thanks for posting :)
haphazard1 chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
I just found this story, and wanted to say how much I have enjoyed it so far. I am normally very wary of Harry/Bellatrix pairings, but this concept is very creative and I am liking the idea quite a lot. I think Harry is going to be completely speechless if and when a marriage contract is proposed, which should be hilarious. :-)

I am also very impressed with the political background and manouvering in the story. This is a wizarding world which actually has some depth and makes sense, unlike most of what we see in canon. Economics, the great houses protecting their interests, Voldemort presenting himself as a charismatic counter-revolutionary...all very interesting and well done.

Thanks for sharing your story, and I look forward to seeing what happens next as the Gryffindors get more involved (as seems inevitable now).
narutojazz19 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Great job! How long have you been writing for? When reading your story, I can picture and see what you're writing about kind of like watching movie. Its fantastic!
narutojazz19 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Ahaha. That was hillarious when bellatrix goes crazy in the vault against Harry. I like her Fast and smart personality more than the crazy one.
narutojazz19 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm lovin your story already. I can't wait to read more!
narutojazz19 chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
WOW! This story has been so much fun to read so far. I love time travel fics and I have never read one that had a plot even similar to your story. Its phenomenal! I like how lily is jealous of Bellatrix and how Harry is developing into a more mature person. The real book's never really developed or had Harry mature that much... I feel so bad that I haven't reviewed all your chapters. I was just so excited to read the next chapter. I'm not used to stopping for a minute and commenting :-p. Since I read it all at once, I wasn't able to figure out your usual updating schedule. Do you update once a month? I'm thrilled and excited to see what happens next.

Keep up the great work!

Kaouthakis chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Good story. I assume that the title is based off the famous Roman speech containing the phrase "Carthago delenda est"?
6,937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »