Reviews for Delenda Est
jerrway69 chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Incredible Chapter!Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I think the relationship between Harry and Bella is coming along nicely, although I would love to see a little more sexual tension between the two. Bella is an attractive young woman and Harry is just a man even with the past history between the two, I think Harry realizes that he has changed events enough that Bella will not become the person she was in the other life.

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Wagga Wagga chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
I like it. This is not like any of those ridiculous stories in the fanfiction. It seems to have a touch of reality.

The only downside, in my opinion is that Harry Potter in your story appears even dumber than JKR's Harry Potter.

I agree Superpowered harry and other shit becomes old. But do you really need to make him this dumb? Can't you add a bit of smartness?
xavierp chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
I am loving this story. Once it gets beyond the politics and the manoeuvring, the Harry/Bellatrix relationship is compelling and believable. I also like the fact that you have Harry having a hands off relationship with his parents - most other fics have him become their bestest friends ever.

Looking forward to the many twists and turns you no doubt have planned.
Sun S. Li chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
Ha, been reading this for a while and sorry I haven't left more reviews for this wonderful little piece of fanfiction. This is definitely how a Harry back in time fic should be done. Properly and with the time and effort to show how ill-prepared Harry is. I'm glad the relationship between Harry and Bellatrix is finally starting to progress but it's still a good thing you take your time with it no matter how impatient some of us may get. Can't wait for the next chapter from you two.
Steve2 chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
I'm currently re-reading Earl of the North. And now this story. Great job! Looking forward to reading more.
So Inclined chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
Hey there! I’m still enjoying this story. Overall prose and characterization remain pretty solid and enjoyable and the plot seems to be humming along.

Onto more specific comments!

1)Found the escape scenes to be interesting and informative. It seems like Tom still radically outclasses Harry – shame that Harry didn’t go into that confrontation with any sort of plan or prior preparation. I was hoping that he’d have the presence of mind to go and make an assassination attempt, it was a golden opportunity he’ll never get again and he completely overlooked it. As for the wannabe death eaters, I have to wonder how things will unfold for them – they didn’t exactly overwhelm with their competence and how they’re on the run before the war even really starts.

2)I’m surprised by Bella’s relationship with Harry, she seems to be genuinely taken with him if her drunken behaviour is anything to go by (or was she actually sober and trying to manipulate him? Hmm). The idea of a marriage contract proposal amuses me greatly, if only because it promises great emotional confusion for poor Harry – his mind will be blown when he realizes he’s not entirely adverse to it. I can’t help but wonder if Bella is making a strategic error dropping all those hints in front of Orion, feeding his already high curiosity is a problematic thing to do.

3)Seeing as now Tom has to know he’s at least partially exposed, I can’t help but imagine that he’ll start to up his game earlier and better than he did in the original timeline. It’d be suitably ironic if all of Harry’s efforts to undermine him only result in driving Tom into refining his plans further and thereby resulting in an *even worse* war than the one Harry is familiar with. (You’re not writing a greek tragedy are you? :P )

I’m looking forward to the next instalment, Bella’s new rooming arrangements promise greatly amusing drama and I’m curious what the next moves are for all the various factions (wonder if Dumbledore has any inkling what just happened?)
fledge chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
An excellent description of Bella's flight, as well as the various degrees of stupidity of Crabbe/Goyle and co. Nice, too, how some first traces of romance seem to appear in the air...

And a wonderful twist to have Bella in Lily's dorm.

Great writing, keep the chapters coming!
robertc chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Another great chapter of a all around wonderful story.

Hope to see more

MoonPrincess623 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Oh how I love this chapter! Talk of the marriage contract? OOhh...I really find it disturbing, that Lily has a crush on her son; even if she doesn't know it. Thanks for updating.
dsjr chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Good to see another update, this is one of my favorite stories.
quid chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Great update! cant wait for the next!
Ghost King's Queen chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
I loved this chapter! i love how things are advancing and the changes happening around bellatrix. and the near death experience description was really great. and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ashi-Grey chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
omg you FINALLY updated! and it was a brilliant update as well :DDD

please (i'm begging you on bended knees here) please don't leave it so long to update next time! i nearly went mad with the wait! honestly, the worst part about this story is the wait for the next chapter!

anyway, loved it XD
GenoBeast chapter 16 . 2/23/2011

It was kind of funny that they talked of having a marriage contract drawn up like it did not matter if Harry had input or not. If 'Bella' felt the same during the summer...

So we see that Harry is definitely not hax in his ability but...Voldie seems more powerful in some ways.
The French Dark Lord chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
Hats off to you sir, for this fine chapter!
6,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 374 .. Last Next »