Reviews for Delenda Est
Keeper of Storms chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Brilliant chapter...

I'm curious as to Harry's reaction towards the suggestion of a marriage contract. Should be interesting :)

At anyrate, please keep up the good work :)
XPGamer chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Woot New chapter!

I was half expecting Harry, when Voldemort asked about his secret and he realized that he would have to throw off the spell and run, to say something like "Well...fuck. Reducto!"
Wulfenbach chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
oh my
Vukk chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
I think it would have been better for the girls in Lily's year to see some of the results from the injuries at the end there.
Lientjuhh chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Heliosion chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Dum dum dum Lily power! I totally see her going on the war path he he. Awesome work dude awesome!
Kinky Bunny on crack chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
LoL I've just started reading this story and i noticed the Name of the story, and if My latin isn't too rusty it would be roughly translated to "Must Be Destoryed" and i wondered if it was an type-o or your it was your intention too whrite that?

Oh well keep up the good Work, its going great so far, so don't stop whriting more chapters!
Planemo chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Damn. I was expecting a cat fight there at the end.
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Oh boy, now this is looking forward to a heck of aclash if things keep building the tnesion with Lils and Bella there, and won't it be even more if Orion goes to Harry and starts speaking of marriage contracts.
nim istar chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
i liked this chapter, it had one of the few obvious bits of evidence that this is a harry/bellatrix pairing.

glad to see the update, hope to see more soon.
Naginator chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Ah glad for an update and that they got away, look forward to harrys convo with the blacks about tom, look forward to more
Aaron Leach chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Awesome chapter.
CluelessWarrior chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Good job, I like it alot more than Earl of the North. This story seems more planned than Earl. I hope you keep it up, since this story is now placed in my Story Alert.

Thanks,
The French Dark Lord chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Great fic luv it!
Visceral Epiphany chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
That was a most unfortunate chapter, though well written. It will be nice to see a step up in Harry's abilities as he cannot be expected to come out of any confrontation with the dark lord alive at this stage, though he should be able to throw off the imperio.
6,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 374 .. Last Next »