Reviews for Delenda Est
ssjgokillo chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Yay update!

Geeze, go Bellatrix and Maruaders! I mean, taking down two students who are unaware isn't exactly a huge accomplishment, but still, Snape got stunned, so it's a win in my book!

And poor Harry, dancing around his issues with Bellatrix. The talk with Lilly and Snape was interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Dumbles thinks about what Harry told him.

Looking forward to the next update!
tenchifew chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Another great chapter! Harry trying to rescue Snape. Oh the irony. Thank you for your writing.
mwinter1 chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Hum, great surprise. Why doesn't he just tell everyone that his project is having found the chamber and what type of monster lives there? Awaiting the next chapter, Surprise? maybe!
Maria chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Nice! oh i wonder what the chicken is for? lol the chamber of secrets maybe? id love to see bellatrix and harry discuss their futures or relationship. It would be awesome if snape doesnt end up a death eater. Please continue this writing streak. cant wait for more updates.
Keeper of Storms chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
*chuckle* Turn about is fair play eh?
Donroth chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Thanks for the update. I'm rather disappointed with how Harry is treating Severus, considering he was almost kind to him in earlier chapters. I'm chalking it up to his need for some "normalcy." It must comfort him somewhat to still hate Severus, given his new non-hostile relationship with Bellatrix. Speaking of which, I'm also a bit disappointed with how Harry is avoiding confronting his feelings for Bellatrix. Looking forward to reading more.
Stina Whatever chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
is he going to kill the basilisk?
dragon.dung.420 chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Hope there are more surprises in the future like this :)
XM312 chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Awesome chapter and story really.

So, the question is, does Dumbles know of the giant snake and the purpose of the rooster, or is he making the insane, but logical jump from the use of 'science experiment' to 'he must be a muggle-born trying to craft a pure-blood identity i.e. Ashworth'?
Raine Haruto chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
So Harry's basically somewhat of a double agent now, and with his own agenda to boot.
Avarenda chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
I cant wait for Harrys explanation. Also, its smart of him to take care of the basilisk now instead of later. Plus, the talk with Snape... im not sure if it was bad or good.

I'm not entirely convinced that Snape is going to avoid joining the Death eaters. Im hoping he will, but he seems stubborn enough to do it just because Harry told him not to.
Drac-frst chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Surprise indeed! And what a nice surprise at that. Nice timing too - right after I'd finally finished my last schoolwork before the summer and could relax. A little running around, nothing overtly central to the plot, but a solid build off of the last couple chapters, and it gives us an idea of what the situation is going to be like with James and co. now involved in everything. Not to mention Lily; I thought the conversation between her and Harry was particularly well-done. Lily hears some things she needs to hear, Harry gets angry (a bit of a surprise there, considering who she is) and just maybe takes the edge off the crush she's been steadily developing with his extremely confrontational approach there.

The chicken was highly amusing . "I wonder if you would enlighten me as to why you have a chicken in your desk drawer." - "It's a science experiment." That little exchange made me grin. Clearly a lead-in to the basilisk next chapter (considering it's the next night), but I can't help but wonder if Dumbledore knows about the basilisk. Harry revealing the general situation to Dumbles must clear up a lot for him, but I wonder how it fits with Orion and Romulus' plans? I seem to remember them being /very/ hesitant about letting Dumbledore know anything.

Anyway, a very solid chapter, loved the quick update, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

** random thought - It has occured to me that Harry and Bellatrix are like two forces facing each other, but moving in the same direction. Harry's backing away just slightly slower than Bellatrix is approaching though. Despite Harry's reservations, she's steadily making progress in their relationship (both business and otherwise, although apparently they are pretty much one and the same to her). The analogy made it amusing for me to consider the conclusion of the.. ah, "chase" though. She's certainly collided with him once last chapter, at any rate.
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Hmmm, that was good. Excellent chapter Lord Silvere, I can't wait for your next chapter.

Sincerely,

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
gibs chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
cool chapter.
hentai18ancilla chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
The plot gets even more complex, and by calling Lily "my-" and stopping surely will not help Bellatrix interactions with Lily! It's funny, Bellatrix says that marriage is just a contract and nothing else and yet it is obvious that she is willing to sacrifice wealth and status to be with Harry. She truly is in in love and at least making some head way with Harry, I like the slow pace of this romance, Ciao!
7,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 374 .. Last Next »