Reviews for Delenda Est
pagesbythepound chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
ahhh SO GOOD. keep up the awesome work, this is such an interesting and unique story to read.

the ending was such an interesting event!
SeriouslyYours chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Damn! That was a wonderful chapter. I'm, surprised that Orion bit the dust so soon. I hope you handle that well - I know you will. This seems to throw both Harry's and Bella's plans out the window.

Who dunn' it? is the question now - can't say i like the cliffhanger but it was a terrific spot to do it in nonetheless. But please make sure that you update it fast enough that we remember the plot when it comes :)
misto713 chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Dammit! Another cliffie? You are evil, you know that? T_T

Killing Orion was evil; I really liked him. He was what I think should be a real Slytherin, not the spoiled pansies of Harrys time. Now it will be a bit more problematic to make a contract between Harry and Bellatrix, when its only her mother and aunt who hold the power... but then, Harry is the Lord Black, isnt he? He lost the position when he came to exist in a time that already had one, but wont he "inherit" the title now that the real lord of this time is dead? Hehe, can you imagice their faces, when the two biatches realize that they dont have the title even with Orion dead? :P

Good chapter, though the basilisk fight was a bit anticlimatic ;) I thought it was only the roosters first morning cry that was able to kill a basilisk (though I dont know where I got it from so I could be wrong).

Looking forward to the next chapter. Dont keep me waiting too long, since cliffies are evil. ;)
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Really, a cliffhanger...and at half-past three in the morning. That's just not nice. But then again, I understand the absolute need to do such things. Thank you for another wonderful chapter Lord Silvere.

Wotcher,

Tabitha
Kokuyo chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Awww... I liked the guy...

Seriously, I love this story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.
xmarshall chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
thanks
LordNemesis chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
O blank Harry and Bell need to marry like NOW.
boonerunner chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
For a jaded girl who professes to see marriage as an alliance of convenience (possibly in part because of what she's seen of her own parents' marriage), Bellatrix is surprisingly romantic. Doubtless she's a bit miffed that Harry isn't responding quite as enthusiastically. And now she's going to be royally screwed over by the death (and presumed murder) of her father. She is not going to be a happy camper. But at least she'll probably be able to get a significant heap of gold from the sale of basilisk ingredients.
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Holy crap! That was quite the cliffy! Ah! && I was just beginning to get attached to Orion too...sad day... :( I guess since I know Cannon I should've known this was coming though...

I'm super happy you updated, again! You're on a roll! Lol. I really liked Harry & Bella's interactions in this one, once again. They crack me up. The phoenix fire part at the beginning had me really chuckling it up. Ha! Harry was his typical "act now think later," in the chamber. Bellatrix is a good balancer for him. Hilarious. Eek! This is getting intense! I can't wait for more! :)

~jadacey
Palurien chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Very nice, both on the update and the speed of it :) while i dont like Orion being dead, i enjoyed the tension it brought
Tilius chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Liked the new chapter.
gilgameshone chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
If a few measly words from me gets me another chapter in short order, let me hasten to add: More! More! So Harry is now Lord Black, even though Cygnus thinks he is. Interesting. Without Orion's counsel, will Harry be forced to confide more fully in Albus? & since Cygnus won't be able to pull rank on his wife to get Bella contracted to Harry, whatever will the devastatingly beautiful Ms. Black do? How soon 'till Lucius' father joins Orion? & when IS that wedding going to take place? Lastly, thank you again for the only believable Harry/Bella love story I've managed to find here on fanfic...
feartheturtle35 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Well seeing this chapter was a pleasant surprise. I just finished studying for a final and was about to go to bed when I noticed the story had been updated. I had debated whether to read it now or wait till tomorrow and I am pleased to say I made the right choice. I enjoy the pace you've been putting out new chapters recently and hope that it continues for some time. Thanks for the cliff hanger it'll be all I think about as I try to go to sleep( which is better then me thinking about my final tomorrow).

P.S. I loved the way you incorporated the projection spell into the killing of the basilisk. I also like the idea of the Phoenix fire picturing it in my head it would certainly be very impressive.
FateBurn chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
great chapter realy didnt see you killing off Orion please continue soon.
raka chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
wow... nice cliff...

I was expecting Orion to atleast fight off a couple of assassination attempts or something like that before he goes down... !

awesome story. Keep rocking... :)
7,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 374 .. Last Next »