Reviews for Delenda Est
Joey888 chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
This is a brilliant story and I'm so happy you added two chapters in one update, really made my day.

Hope you update soon
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Ah, I haven’t looked at this inb a while, let’s see what’s happened in...three chapters?

...

So, in three chapters, Harry and Bella, the crux of the secret resistance, have both gone to the top of Tommy-boy’s most wanted list. Sheesh you guys move fast.

And a marriage arrangement? Now? That's going to throw Harry for a loop when he finds out about it.

And what the heck is Tom doing with the Holly wand!

Keep up the great work guys!
Penseln chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Great to see another chapter i really been looking forward to it even more so since last one was a cliff hanger.

The chapter really didnt disappoint, the fighting was well written and exciting and was nice to see the Bella and Harry move towards each other even in a small way.

I hope life alows for a new chapter to be written and posted soon since i'm eagerly awaiting it.
die grimmig Maher chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Good chapter if a little short. Eagerly awaiting the next update
French guy chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Nice has usual, though it always seems to short haha!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sasparilla89 chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Aaaaah, another fantastic chapter. It really is a shame you can't update any faster. i really look forward to your updates. The fight with Voldemort was brutal, the chase through the forest was thrilling and Bellatrix'relocation should spice things up. In her with her uncle, it seemed she's pretty serious about Harry. Does he know? Will they talk about it? i can't wait to find out.

Cheers

S.
Zealot chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Great story, hope to see another update soon.
Victory in Imagination chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Another wonderful chapter 3 I can't wait to see Harry's reaction the the proposed marriage contract haha.
Bleedndreamz chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
HAHA great chapter. It is one of the very very few times I read fanfiction that I can say I thoroughly enjoyed pretty much every part of the chapter.

It had fun dialog(such as Bellatrix wanting Harry to have the embarrassment.)

It answered questions and developed plots(Bellatrix wanting Harry as a husband, etc etc.)

It also kept the story moving along and increased tension.

It finally also had Harry acknowledging Bellatrix as more than her past self, and someone that he could actually admire.
madsloth chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
an unforeseen twist but an interesting one. why doesn't the older Malfoy have any control over Lucius? him doing nothing has lead to his son being a death eater and fleeing school that can't look good for the family.

Looking forward to the next update.
joniskpelare chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
They do fit very well together. As Orion know Harry came for the dark lord, why not tell his name and history. He could have found out all that in hos mysterious past. Looking forward to the next chap.
jimmycranberry chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Impressive. I particularly enjoyed the tactics used by Harry in escaping Voldemort - you obviously thought it through. Bellatrix's escape, too, was enjoyable, as was her interaction with Harry after the fact. drunk!blood loss!Bella is the way forward, clearly.

i'm interested to see how you would handle the formation of a marriage contract between the two. At the moment, Harry would, from where I'm sitting, reject it without delay. However, with some persuasion on Bella's part, maybe he'd be amenable to it.

Orion has far more depth than the vast majority of OC's out there (I call him an OC as we know so little of his personality from the books, making him an essentially clean slate). He has his plans, he has his ambitions, and he goes about them in the only manner he knows how. He has his faults, though by nature hides them as best he can.

I think there was one small error in punctuation, right here:

"Once Voldemort allowed Harry to leave, he would be able to throw off the curse and return to Hogwarts with no trouble."

That comma feels unneccesary to me. The sentance following it also feels slightly awkward. Perhaps:

"Supressing a smile, Harry feigned fear as his eyes met Voldemort's."

A little late and very forward of me, I know. Just tryin' ta help! ;P

So, overall, great stuff! I look forward to the next update!
amortentiate chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Aw man, punchy action that! Absolutely wonderful!

Harry and Voldie have faced-off for the first time now, and Harry barely escapes with his life. Bellatrix has a run-in with some proto-Death Munchers and comes out alive.

Well now that young Lucius is on the run, how would it affect his pops Romulus? Will there be some disciplinary action on younger Malfoy perhaps?

It was pretty slick trying to give Bellatrix some Marauder protection. Nicely done! :D

Uncle Orion seems a lot more accepting of his pure-blood niece pseudo-courting a half-blood professor, on whom nothing is known... Funny man old Orion...

Kudos on the excellent update. Will be looking forward for the next chapter and the new story you're writing.
knightwolf20x chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Stina Whatever chapter 16 . 2/22/2011