Reviews for Delenda Est
Karou WindStalker chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Awesome, seeing this updating again!

I love the twists that you're including in here. _
OniLion chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
I wonder how Harry will feel about that? lol
Forever Rahhel chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Quite interesting to have two chase scenes. I liked the ending though. Opens up a lot of wacky possibilities and possible conflict. Hope to see more soon.

Keep it up.
SemenDemon chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Cool chapter, I really like the fact that you made some of your own spells that you used in the chapter.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to the next chapter!
anynomous chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
I do hope you'll update soon - I have my nails chewed to the quick!
Audaks chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Awesome story, I really enjoyed this chapter
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Well, things are heating up between Bella and Harry, though neither is recognizing the fact. Should be interesting having Bella in the Gryf tower rooming with Lily (Harry's mother) and spending time around the Marauders (and Harry's father). Things are definitely changing for Bella, though she did seem to slip into her insanity a bit already during her escape.
ironic-hat chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Great chapter! Nice mix of action and plotting... I loved the little touch how Orion tried to avoid setting Sirius up for the "serious" joke. Looking forward to seeing where things go now that Bellatrix is in the tower. Thanks for the update.
Nova laVie chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
i LOVED this chapter! so many good things here, the escapes were great! i loved the little chat between bella and her uncle, then him with sirius and the new move and how they're 'outed' as being against tom is great! i can't wait to see what happens next D
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Poor Harry, being dicussed behind his back. Anyway, a lot happened in this chapter. Your writing is as good as ever but I'm not sure I have much more to comment. If I did, it would probably take up all of the pages. As it is, I feel it will suffice to say, another brilliant chapter Lord Silvere and I am so glad that you have time to keep going.

Wotcher,

Tabitha
nefieslab chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Question. Would it be out of place for me to declare my undying love for your minds? Well even if it is, there it is :P

This entire story has been something of a wonderful journey so far, your characterisation of the main characters is without equal and your story is one of the few time-travel plots that is, without doubt, original and brilliant because of it.

Another thank you for endorsing a pairing that I think needs more attention, Harry/Bella

Latest chapter was very good, living up to the success of the others. I liked how you better showed some of Harry's evasion tactics, which he would have had to learn in the future. Bellatrix's flight was something which, to me, sticks to her character very well without going against any of the changes you've made to her.

Side-note, Orion is awesome.

Keep up the good work, it is simply amazing.
Meneldur chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
First of all, I'd like to help with plot consulting for your new Harry/Fleur fic, if you would like my help.

Now for the chapter: The fight between Tom and Harry was 's use of his surroundings was brilliant, as well as his last apparition. Still, it did show his weaknesses - he needs to learn and train more, as Orion said.

Bellatrix's fight and flight was also brilliant. The first strategy was rather expected, but the continuing fight was brutal and brilliant. Bella's use of dark magic and fire was also quite intelligent. Her hysteria was somewhat disturbing, though, as it evoked memories of her madness.

Harry healing her was rather immaterial, but her discussion with Orion after that was very interesting. Orion is awesome. And his suggestion to offer a marriage contract to Harry was even more so. I wonder whether Bella'll take him up on that - and what Harry will think. He must be aware she has feelings for him, no?

Poor... well everybody in Gryffindor Dorms. Lily'll be upset with Bella, I doubt the Marauders would be much more welcoming, and Bella won't be happy either. I wonder how it'll play out.

Eageryl awaiting the next chapter or the new story, Meneldur.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
This chapter was once again amazing, it was a delight to read it.

Keep up the great work!
Gogolu chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Great chapter.
Dante'sRaven1993 chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Good as always, i like where your going with this, and i can't wait for the next chapter.

i'm embarrassed to say i almot forgot about this story, since its been so long since the update, but i'm so grateful for story alert.
6,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 374 .. Last Next »