Reviews for Delenda Est
l20 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
hey excellent chapter . hope to read more soon.
Lina03 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
What a way for Bellatrix to go...I love girl power! LOL thanks for sharing and keep up the good work! _
boonerunner chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
I'm curious to see how the inevitable confrontation between Dumbledore and Harry will go. Harry's doesn't appear to dislike Dumbledore, but he does seem to be rather uncomfortable and distant. In the books, Dumbledore and Harry were never close personally, but Harry liked him well enough and even considered himself loyal to Dumbledore. In your story, Dumbledore (along with Moody) personally trained Harry to fight, so that must have built up some trust as well. So why is Harry so reluctant to confide in him? Is Harry just embarrassed and afraid that his story won't be believed, or is he afraid that bringing Dumbledore in will change the future so much that his knowledge of the future will become useless, or is there something else going on?

In other news: Bella is very, uh, DIRECT for a Slytherin, isn't she?
nimb09 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
really loving their relation. great chapter.
The Smiler chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
So...Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration?
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Just as wonderful as all the other chapters. :) Haha, this chapter was very amusing in many senses though. I really love the way Bellatrix thinks at times. When she was at the Gryffindor table and started thinking all the Slytherins were dark lords in training. That cracked me up. I also like how Harry sees Bella's unique way of viewing the world. The defending James and Sirius from "Bellatrix's enthusiasm" comment was grand.

I'm really starting to love Orion too. He's such a kickass master manipulator. THE master player, and I must say he leaves Dumbles in the dust.

I adored the end too. Hahaha, very feisty. ;) Anyways, enough rambles. Can't wait for the next!

~jadacey
HolyKnight5 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
. . . Lol . . Why a drink? make appear the entire bottle of the strongest stuff on the Wizarding World, as the poor guy liked it...!
Wulfenbach chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
_ oh ya, that's VERY in character with dear Bella there. Wish we could have gotten an Idea of what she was feeling to be honest.
Dark Impetus chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Lawls at the end.
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Heh, I wondered how Bella would react when she found out about what might have been said to Harry, and got to admit, I'd wager that while she and Harry might not be romantic very much in the start, that it might well be able to grow into that given time.
Mercsenary chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
*cough* whipped *cough*

:D
SemenDemon chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Excellent chapter. There is not much else to say.
gibs chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
cool chapter.
demonicnargles chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Bellatrix is rather insistent on the whole marriage thing. I wonder if she views it as her way out of marrying someone less desirable, like Lestrange.

Dumbledore is very trusting, as usual. But I guess that is understandable, since if he was that way in canon, after a war, then he would certainly be so before the war.

I really liked this chapter, and look forward to next time.

-demonicnargles