Reviews for Delenda Est
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
Holy shit, Holy shit, Merlin's saggy left... trouser leg, Gryffindor Toe! Harry has Voldemort's wand? Did you have to get to cliffhanger and stop like every other good fic I read? Anyway, I will stop complaining because its taken me the better part of a day to get here. But anyway, I suppose a wand chooses the wizard but is and 11 inch Holly and Pheonix feather wand really so different than a 13 1/2 inch yew and pheonix feather wand?

Moving right along, I feel Harry is coming off as a Slytherin in this fic and it bugs me a bit. Perhaps he isn't as pompous or arrogant as most of them, but he's using all of the people he meets as a means to an end. This isn't altogether wrong but it is rather unlike a Gryffindor if you ask me. People aren't tools to be used, they are there to make into friends and enemies. I actually feel that Harry has lost a lot of his integrity and moral standing as a character. Just a personal criticism.

Other than that portion of the story and a bit of complaints about the, rather childish, name calling, I find I have little else that I take issue with. Granted, you should probably take everything I've given you with a grain of salt as I started this review with "Holy shit." in a very fan girl like manner actually. Lord, now I've embarrassed myself. Regardless...

Wotcher,

Tabitha of MoonAurora
Heliosion chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Coming on well. I do want to see more Lily at the very least. Its something I feel he needs to balance himself out with Bella whispering in his ear. Just saying
WHCnelson chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Interesting
Iluvem'moody chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Very good story, the writing is very in depth.
amortentiate chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Bloody brilliant! This is one of the best time-travel stories I've ever read. You must continue this.

Harry and Bella do make a good team. Who would've thought...

Yew and phoenix feather eh? So what's ol' Tom getting? Harry's old wand..

Please update soon. :)
m-f42 chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
I don't think the marauders and lily should get more screen time. I never really liked stories with them in it.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
Interesting indeed. I'm enjoying this and am looking forward to plenty more :). Isn't the Yew wand suppose to be the Dark Lord's?

Anywho on with the next :)
spectre4hire chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
I just stumbled onto your fiction. So i apologize that this is my first review. I will try to make it up by leaving a long review.

I really am enjoying this story, the amount of work and thought you have put into this clearly shows.

I am very interested in seeing how the elder Blacks and Malfoy move forward with addressing "Tom." This premise of the old pure blood's reaction and thoughts to voldemort's rise is very interesting. Their insight into the muggle world's economics and WW 2 devastation on the wizarding world was wonderfully handled and explained with magic and science making it sound believable.

I wouldnt mind More Lily and the have written them very well. The fact that Lily has a crush on harry is kinda cute and amusing perhaps b/c he looks so much like James?. Maybe even a bit more snape, he is a talented wizard as well as a git but if your Harry can recognize that. Then Maybe he can help the marauders and snape to a truce. Especially since Harry will need supporters in his efforts. I also wouldnt mind another one of the those dinners with the light side students but more in-depth.

I think you have handled Bella's character very well, and her interactions with Harry are nicely done and come across believable. Especially when Harry finds himself thinking about her older self such as in their duel in an earlier chapter.

I think I have hammered in everything I wanted to. All in all this was wonderfully crafted, well thought out and written and I look forward to seeing the next update.

Keep up the good work,

-Spectre4hire
Ranawe217 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
This is a great story, full of intrigue like I love them. I really like Harry's new wand. I hope to read more soon.
hpnut1 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
I loved it, great job!
Cupitor chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
and also Harry seems a little weak-willed for the man who came through torture and loss of friends. He was leader all his past life and here he's full of doubts,but may be this feeling was given by a lack of our view of the situation. He knows the future goddamn! And here he tries to receive information on How LV recruit! What's the point? You should tell us (by Harry telling Bella) what's that the-whole-world-saving-plan consists of? and come on! make some good romance twist! you get my point:D
Cupitor chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
How come Harry still didn't think about Marauders map? Could you push some romance part into relationship between Bella and Harry? The story could benefit from more Harry and Bella actions at political and romance? Harry should already start forming economical base for the war and make a big effort at propaganda. Could you tell us how powerful Harry is? Near Dumbledore,Riddle,prof duelist,auror,DE or student out of school level? I didn't catch it from the story,'cos at first he took out the group of two or three dozens of wizards, and now he's having a hard time dueling with 5 or 6th year Bella? And again maybe you'd push their relationship? some tips of Bella falling for Harry and vise versa.
ToOFiie chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
Hello ,

This story is Amazing !

I Luv It , Very intresting :P

Your spelling is correct ,so is your story is clean :D

You should bring Lily ,James and Gang more often.

Though I Kinda notice that Lily is kinda of OOC ,I didn't really get it when she gave James an ''arrogant'' Look , isn't it supposed that Lily hated Arrogant ppl ?Which I Guess she got from being alot with her Sister ...:P AnyHoo Can't believe Harry got Voldemort's Wand! Did Voldemort get Harry's ,Or something ?

Can't wait for the next chapter , Please Uploud SoOn ...

You'r ever Faithful reader ,

ToOFiie
D-man23 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I have been doing some reading and comr across a theory which would explain why Harry could enter the Black Vault and originaly use a Black Wand. Dorea Black, Sirius's great aunt, married Charlus Potter and had one son. This has been speculated to be James, and some of the facts so fit. Here is the extract conatining the relevant information:

If James Potter I was indeed Charlus Potter's son, than Harry Potter (the son of James Potter I and Lily Potter I) would be related to many of those close to him. His godfather would be his second cousin, his friend and wife would be his third cousins, and his godson would be his second cousin, twice removed. Harry would also be a cousin of Bellatrix Lestrange, Narcissa Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Andromeda Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Arthur Weasley, and Regulus Black, and a descendant of Phineas Nigellus Black.
D-man23 chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
I have just read through all the chapters and consider this the best Harry/Bella story I have ever read. Just one note in chapter 12 you got the description of Bella's wand wrong its actually Walnut 12 and three quarter inches, Dragon heartstring
6,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 374 .. Last Next »