Reviews for Delenda Est
Marauders map chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Lucius Malfoys fathers real name was Abraxcius
buzzbumble chapter 16 . 3/27/2011
Brilliant! Will harry still be able to talk with snakes now he's in the past? What a laugh about his mum having a crush on him!
maria chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
its been forever since you updated! please, please, please, write some more chapters. i need to know what happens next!

:) THANKS
Bolondka chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
One of the best stories I found so far. You have to update soon!
SeaStones chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
Um, yes? God, yeeeeess. MORE!

...

Err, excuse me. Please update soon!
FrankyJ chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
Great story. I cant wait for an update.
Syithe chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
Very well done! Your characters are interesting and feel three demensional. The plot is also well worked and flows very smoothly. I'm looking forward to seeing how things will progress now that all the players have been alterted that there is a game in progress. I feel like Voldemort is going to have his hands full dealing with his experienced opponents, but given his power and intelligence he may just put up a good fight. Especially since he's not bound by inconveniences like morals. Then again, his opponents have fought Grindelwald... I'm very curious and looking forward to further developments!
M.E.S 50 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter, however I think that you should have had Bella resorted not just sent to Gryffindor Tower it would have added a nice twist.
Ardent Avenger chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
How disappointing. I was all set to go on to the next chapter when I realized there wasn't one. I do hope you plan on finishing this as it is a very good story thus far.
esad chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
I really like the story. Keep going
Ryuka12 chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
you know this is the first ever harry potter fan fic i read and i have to say o hit a jackspot.
grace1237 chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
That was some really good writing. Admittedly a rather unusual pairing, but you write so well that it really didn't matter and I was hooked.

Looking forward to more soon!
Ardent Avenger chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Hm, curious. In a previous chapter, you wrote that Quality Quiddich Supplies had not yet existed, but in this chapter Harry and Bella pass it. I can't remember what the name of the shop that predated Quality Quiddich was, but I am 100% sure that you wrote it was a different store.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
I'm turning to be rather fond of this story, despite the fact that I don't usually like time travel to marauder era, even if there's not much marauder action (I tend to rather miss a wide variety of characters who are not yet born). Still, I like this story, and Bellatrix is a bit of a favorite of mine. I'm really impressed that you've made her sane yet kept some essential Bellatrix-ness about her, actually.

There are no words for how squicked out I am about Lily, though. Just sayin'
Hela chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
I am enjoying how you give the characters from the marauders era there own personalities rather than just going off on what people from the original timeline said about them. also the whole fight with Lily and Bella about Harry is quite entertaining because of who they are even if it messes with reality. looking forward to the next update and hope that you feature more of Harry's interactions with the marauder's,Lily and the teachers. also we haven't seen much of Snape so adding him might give more backstory to what is happening.
7,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »