Reviews for Delenda Est
H-Ren chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
Awesome! I really like your story. I havent read that much HP stories, but I really like this one so far!

btw,. a funny omake with the line: ''Harry, I'm your father''. just popped into my head xD

Ah well, keep up the good work and merry christmass.

Ren.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
That'll definitely mess with your head. Nice to see Bella breaking through to Harry.
Umbra8191 chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Celexs Draconia chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
This story gets better and better with each chapter. The tension between Harry and Bellatrix is great and i cant wait for it to all come to a head. I look forward to seeing where the relationship between them goes. I also really enjoy the way you are using the elder Blacks and Malfoys it paints the families in a whole new light showing that they are intelligent. I look forward to the next update.

Cel
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
Harry is right to give Bellatrix limited information. He can not succeed without the help of Bellatrix. Good work so far.
JPElles chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
Like the story. Is this really a Harry/Bella story. Harry doesn't seem interested in her at all. He seemed like he was at the start around when he met her, but lately it seems theres no interest in his part at all. I expected more of him at least fighting an attraction to her or something.
Jasta chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
LOVE this story! Please keep it up it's brilliant!

Anyway, just had to say that, and Merry Christmas! Xx
Lykaos chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
Hahaha! I love the way Lily acts around Harry, too bad they won't end up together though.

Anyway. Goodluck!
Keeper of Storms chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
Hahaha, absolutely brilliant!

Eagerly Anticipating next chapter :)
hordac85 chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
very nice
Call0013 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
cool
madsloth chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
I don't quite get this Harry he knows what is going to happen, he knows the players in the game... yet he does nothing. all he does is react like Dumbledore would do, they don't inform anyone the Lestrange and co tried to murder someone? Harry could just kill off the future Death Eater instead of doing nothing and letting Voldemort set up his operations unopposed.

Harry not telling anyone he knows about Voldemort? he could pretend he heard something about a new dark lord on the move or something.
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
Mmm. Update. Great mystery with the "Antique Shop: Fire Edition".
Jaded. Eyes chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
Things are getting more exciting! Great work! Update soon!
Dormant Account 24 chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
Great chapter, and it looks like things are about to hit the fan!
6,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »