Reviews for Delenda Est
nim istar chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
yay to see we're finally getting to a more interesting part. not to say that it hasn't been interesting (or necessary) so far but a lot of the story so far has been fairly mundane. can't wait to see the confrontation.
ryuou chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
great chap keep them coming
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Yep, the intrigue is building. Time for Harry to speak with his sponsors...or shag Bella to release some stress.
Aaron Leach chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Awesome chapter.
Drac-frst chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Another good chapter, as always. After the first couple pages I was all set up for a transition chapter, with a bit of information on other characters to set us up for later chapters and keep us informed.. and then I got to the last section. Harry finally admits he trusts Bellatrix (it was about time, and sets the bar for future interactions) and gets a letter I did /not/ see coming, although given the way the story has been going I suppose i should have. Noone seems completely sure whose side "Ashworth" stands on; it makes sense that Tom would make a play for his allegiances too.

Still kind of twiddling my thumbs seeing Harry and Bellatrix's interactions, as well as others' (particularly Orion's) observations and comments on them. A part of me is still kind of hoping that Orion pulls some kind of matchmaking push out of nowhere, just so I can see their reactions.

How is it that every time I read one of your chapters I always end up dying to know something from the next chapter? once or twice is expected, but you really do make every chapter count, don't you?
SuperiorShortness chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
I hope we get more soon!

A Fan,

Kevin
FateBurn chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
great chapter things are finally starting to pick up speed cant wait for the next one and see what him and Bella decide to do whith Toms invitation please update as soon as you guys can
Miscellaneous101 chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Hahahaha! Sweet clifhanger, even if I saw it coming after Harry read the first lines of the letter.

Hmm... I wonder if a pocket nuke will make it through floo travel. It'd be a good way to finish Tom off :D

Loving the story, see you next chapter,

Misc.
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Great section there, and really enjoyed seeing how both of Harry' sort of allies are looking to see how and what his game is, even as they make their own plots. That and I love the Harry/Bella interactions here, they are coming along nicely, and do hope that both of them can make it through this war safely, as it'd be really interesting to see if the two of them could make a life together?
Naginator chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Hmm getting good
hentai18ancilla chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Intriguingly put...what ever shall occur now?
riegert8 chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Very good chapter
Danyael Prince chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Ooh, i like this fic, i really do.
Korval chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Howdy!

Another excellent chapter!

All of the character interactions are extremely well done, although I definitely enjoy the Harry-Bella the most, closely followed by Harry-Orion/Romulus.

I am looking forward to when Bellatrix admits to herself that she finds Harry extremely attractive/intriguing. And when she does, see her start to plan on how to "seduce" him into falling for her as a long-term partner (i.e., spouse).

Tremendously looking forward to more. And really, really hoping for another chapter before Christmas!

Thanks for sharing - Korval
Dezmar chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Very well written. Not many Time Travel fics done right. This is done right. Just wondering, is this leading to Harry/Bella. I'd understand if you won't tell. Cause this also looks like it could be Harry/Lily. Not that I mind that.

-Dezmar Sama