Reviews for Delenda Est
joniskpelare chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Poor Romulus, he doesn't deserve a son like Lucius. I hope for his sake that Lucius changes, although that seems unlikely.

Bellatrix has an intresting idea of love, romance and marriage. They do seem to fit together, so maybe if they get to know each other a little better and Harry gets to know Bellatrix as she is and not how she could be, they'd have more of a chance.

And with Dumbledore's and Moody's suspissions things are starting to get exiting.
maria chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
yes finally another chapter. i love you. thank you. lol. i enjoyed the chapter a lot. more please, more please. harry/bellatrix rock!
narureye chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
great story
Gwynnwy chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
So far its been awesome, even though I do wish updates would be more frequent, but I do get that you have a life.

I love the characterization of Bellatrix in this, and Im really enjoying the Harry/Bella slant on the time travel idea. This is possibly one of the best written Harry/Bella stories Ive ever read, so keep it up!
Please Read my stuff chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
best chap yet
potato chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Awesome ending, even if it was visible from a mile away. Even when it was clear what was gonna happen it was an absolutely welcome piece of plot and character development. keep it up man, this is a great story your spinning.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Why put Harry in the ministry instead of leaving him at Hogwarts? He can't be an auror. No training and no documentation that would quilify him for the post. Have you considered the posibility that interfering with Snape at this point might keep him and Lily together and doom his parents relationship?
Skipernicus chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Great story so far! I got to say that I love the Bella that you present. She's perfect!

Looking forward to the next update
major wallace chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
nice I like strong women
SuperiorShortness chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
I really like the characterization of Bellatrix this chapter over the Marriage Contract. Its much more realistic than most authors put it. Do guys really think that the women in older times had absolutely no say in these marriage contracts between families? While they may not officially. The unofficial power of feminine persuasion as seen by Bellatrix this chapter is a power to be reckoned with.

A Fan,

Kevin
knightwolf20x chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Holy crap! Bellatrix kissed Harry and he broke! Now we're getting somewhere. Keep up the good work.
prankster chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
finally some interaction between bella and harry! i think that harry needs to realise that bella isnt corrupted in this time, not yet atleast. i wonder how you're gonna get harry to realise his feelings for bella. will bella corner harry n ask wats wrong with her and harry will spit everything of what her future self did? well GREAT FANTASTIC FABULOUS CHAPTER! i know u upload around once 2 months but plz plz update a little soon! cant wait for next chapter n more H/B ;)
M.E.S 50 chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Bravo, loved it. Will you have Harry except the marriage contract?
Louis chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Toujours aussi cool, continuez comme ├ža les gars ;)
Palurien chapter 17 . 4/30/2011