Reviews for Delenda Est
Nanashi113 chapter 11 . 6/1/2022
I know this is super late a day you're already writing your reboot... but Bella's favourite animal should be a Flemmish Rabbit, 15lbs of pure bunny
kratos1991 chapter 46 . 5/31/2022
I cant find words to properly describe how amazing this Story was.
Its too Bad that the epilog was rather short, seeing more family Bonding between the Blacks and Potter would have been nice, the marriage of Rose and Leo, the birth of the triplets who you havnt even named. I cant wait to read the reboot and See how you plan to make this Story even better.
kratos1991 chapter 34 . 5/30/2022
At first you made harry seem like a killer or war Veteran with ptsd, in his "duel" with bella his switch was flipped and he was like Kill first ask Question after. Now He hesitated to kill rodolphus, one of voldys worst followers? Not likely to Happen in my opinion.
As for Rose, typical teenager thinking that she knows better than the rest.
Other than that this Story in General is amazing.
stevem1 chapter 36 . 5/29/2022
Draco is becoming a businessman. Bella will be pleased.

It occurred to me that it might be easy to get around the oaths they swore. They promised to not talk about Harry Ashworth. They promised nothing about Harry Black.
stevem1 chapter 8 . 5/28/2022
I’m re-reading this story very excellent story and have come to the conclusion that Harry might be powerful, but Bellatrix is right. He’s a bit dim. Being adversarial with Bellatrix will only clue her in that their future relationship wasn’t the best.

He needs to get in touch with his Slytherin side.
AtlarepOsolliv chapter 1 . 5/19/2022
thepotter"
"yes?"
"Shut up"
reminded me ofmerlin?"
"yes?"
"shut up"
Yog-sothsoth chapter 6 . 5/15/2022
That's the one thing I hate about HP the most. The magic isn't advancing. It degrades, in fact. So many autors are so sure that tech would best magic, it's just annoying
Yog-sothsoth chapter 3 . 5/15/2022
Evans. Am I the only one who thinks it ridiculously stupid?
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 2 . 5/13/2022
Arguably my favorite Timetravel fic, though Whispers of a Raven was also fantastic. I’m starting to reread it now
jodezaca chapter 46 . 5/13/2022
Loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2022
Oh look another supposedly powerful harry potter whose actually isn't and is only a little beta bitch doormat 0/0, going to find a different story now that this one has turned to utter filth
shenge86 chapter 7 . 4/27/2022
Excellent!
shenge86 chapter 1 . 4/25/2022
Wow this is really good so far!
g0dgr1d chapter 29 . 4/25/2022
Dumbles and friends are so nosy about Harry and Bella's identity, I don't like it
g0dgr1d chapter 21 . 4/25/2022
It is sad that everyone is dying for Harry to live
8,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »