Reviews for Delenda Est
hahyukcompany chapter 45 . 6/16
I love your story and the political part of it so so much. But sometimes I feel Harry a little bit careless. To be honest, if I were him I wouldnt tell Bella anything unless Im sure she was strong on Occlumency. And pls an Obliviate is simple when you dont want others find out abt you. And the hiding of Ashworth is quite unnesessary tbh.
However, the story is outstanding. When the old Malfoy died that way, I cried. Honestly, just so touched and respectful. And when Harry and Bella slowly slowly built trust and passion for each other, amazing.
Thank you so much for writting and completing this fic.
Reader chapter 4 . 6/15
Your writing is decent but your characterisation is so shit it's not even funny. A quick list of what's wrong:
1. For someone that is supposed to be 20 and has lost everyone he cares about in the war, your Harry acts like he is 13. He is slow on the uptake and keeps acting shy and is easily embarrassed. What adult lets himself be dictated by someone who is underage? It's so fucked up when you think it through logically. Older male with war experience being told what to do by a school student. Sure, she's from a dark family but doesn't mean she knows where one can get forged documents especially muggle documents (Pureblood remember- really doubt they would need muggle passports). Overall stop treating Harry Potter as your SI. I'm not reading this fanfic for a shit SI but instead Harry Potter.
2. Why the fuck would Dumbledore give a shit about a stranger hanging out with one of his students during Christmas break? That makes no sense what so ever. He has more important things to do like you know, fight Voldemort. Also, an adult disarming two students does not prove skill.
3. Lastly, what is with every fanfic writer making Harry short and stick thin. It's stated in canon and shown in the movies that Harry is actually as tall as his father if not taller at an early age. SO HOW THE FUCK IS 20 YEAR OLD HARRY SHORTER THAN HIS 15 YEAR OLD FATHER! Stop trying to make your Harry into this small bloody gay trap thing. At 20, an average English male would be a good 5"10 ish and have a decent beard. He should not look or sound like he is barely fucking 10.
Overall, nice idea mate but you should have got someone else to write this thing.
smeleanor chapter 2 . 6/9
This is incredible, like a breath of fresh air. Well played.
LadyAnnabel chapter 46 . 6/5
I just read the whole story from beginning to end, and it was just brilliant. Everything made sense and fitted in along the original books, and at the same time it was so different and all my favourite characters got the lives they deserved and we all secretly want for them.
I also cannot express well enough the level of admiration to your genius ;) The planning and politics throughout the story - a work of a genius.
You brought thr characters to life, and I cannot do anything but applaud you. Very, very well done.
Awesome story
Master of Drunken Fist chapter 46 . 6/1
One lf best storys i have ever read
I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I always forget on my hurry to get to the next chapter, anyway, they really should tell Romulus about how involved his son is with Tom.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 13 . 5/25
Uhm, ideas. How curious.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 12 . 5/24
So what want is Tom using?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 11 . 5/23
Bellatrix's patronus? I'm curious to see what you chose.
Ben chapter 35 . 5/23
Good story, but Bellatrix is quite annoyig; also hearing a 18yo witches saying that she had passed her life studying black magic is not funny
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 10 . 5/23
Interesting.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 9 . 5/23
Very nice. Isn't inviting students for dinner going to look suspicious.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 8 . 5/23
Cool.
DamnedJoker chapter 32 . 5/23
You're writing style is so refreshing and utterly fabulous that it has devolved me into a giggly bitch
7,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »