Reviews for Delenda Est
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Interesting start I hope you decide to continue the story in the future.
wulfler chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
HMM, interesting beginning. Post more when you can.
what are you even saying chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
All right, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. It's a bit much that you're jumping from one Harry/Bella story to another, but this one does have an intriguing premise. Let's just avoid all-powerful magical foci, though, shall we?

Personally, I could have gone without Bella's little "going with the flow" line as she was dying, but the rest was pretty strong. Far from a perfect start, but since everything is obviously about to change, it doesn't matter too much.

Looking forward to more.
Rogue7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
A powerful start to the story, I eagerly await the next chapter :)
Silvanatri chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
can't wait for the update. ALready the beginning of a great story.
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great start
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This looks like it could be very good, indeed. I'll be watching.

-demonicnargles
riegert8 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Good Chapter
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Cool first chapter. It seemed really unique no cliches so far either other that the time travel thingy.
Lazielow chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Bellalover chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh I LOVE this! I'm curious as to how and why Bellatrix would betray Voldemort, and the dialogue between her and Harry was perfectly done. Very impressive start, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
A very interesting chapter.

I do so love Harry/Bellatrix stories I look forward to the next chapter I hope you continue to write you are too good at it not to.
thales85 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Ah hu?

The last bit was a little confusing.. Is the young Bella in his time or is he in her time? Or did she just lose a few years?

Anyway.. the banter between the two was pure gold! Very well done!

Could you by any chance write me under what name you published your other story? Or under waht url?

Thanks for the nice read and keep up the good work!
Clouds-in-the-head chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Nice beginning, I'm guessing they have traveled back in time? Or is it just Bella? Why was there not 1 sign of DE torturing Harry? Or it' too cliché? Continue soon!
LordPeverell chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Impressive story i like the time travel part i dont think there is any good harry/bella time travel storys out there
8,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 532 539 540 541 542