Reviews for With You
LilyMoonstone chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So Neku became a Reaper? Great fanfic~
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow; I am really impressed with this! I'm glad to see that you put some themes are on the dramatic side while others are humorous. My favorites are probably Thunder, Love and Headphones.
Wyxlan Lonestar chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow, I love what you did! Pure coolness! My favorite numbers 8, 10, 39, 42, 43, 47, 52, 60, 68, 77, 95, 96, 99, and 101 but I do love them all!
Infatuation-x chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS.

i love all of them! xD

number 42 (Whisper) is my favorite! :D
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Finally! I finished reading it!

*cries* No time, no time to get around to it...

But I really liked number 9. Sea, and 60. Drink. I snickered... so hard.
Catalyna Christopher chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
omg i loved it! i just couldn't stop reading!

btw my fav is probably 101...but i like all of them, personally...
Dramatic Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Uhh... Wow. You actually did that 101 prompt. I'm happy, you did a great job! Love numbers...

47(Moon), 82(Anger), 91(Slave), 94(Journey), and 101(Headphones).

Yeah. Nice job on 101!
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
GAH. 2 hundred million apologies on the lateness of this- FF broke for me, for, like... three days. DX No PMs, nothing.

But, yes, my favorite numbers were 59, 69, 79, and 81, but all of them were awesome. I have half a mind to write a fic using 79 as a prompt, but... yeah.

-sques of happy happy joy-
D chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
All of this was wonderful, and a few of them admittedly gave me goosebumps with the imagery.

101 was definitely the best, though.
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Err... Favorite? *looks between them again* Curse my indecision... I'll pick Red and Triumph. Don't know why for Red (perhaps the idea of it?) and Triumph for Joshua failing at Tin Pin (fangirl I may be, but it's hilarious the mighty Composer can't play a 5'th grader's game.)

They all had a sort of... flowy feel to them, and the ones that connected did so without being forced.

Anyway, glad to see you put time into this (as with most things.) and let us read it. (And yes, I'm having fun with parenthesis today.)