Reviews for Not Honey
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Great Story
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Gah, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who saw Gillian's little head shake when Cal asked about the spare room.

This was a very nice fic. I loved the slow build up, the change from comfort to something more. Very nicely done.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
very very good!
nattysuits chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh boy, this made my pulse go quicker and quicker. Delectable yarn, Djinn1, very delectable.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ahhh very nice story! I remember that part to in the episode where she shook her head no, I always wondered what that was about, if the actress made a mistake perhaps, which would be really stupid because they're always so onto the body language being in sync with what you say and all...
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Flippin' eck! That was brilliant! Your perceptive viewing of that last scene in Honey has given you some great inspiration and I love where you've taken it. That was some steamy stuff, and that's just the dialogue! I love how playful they are in your fic, and this certainly explains the vast change in tone in the next episode. More please!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Great job!:)
BringMeGiants chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Yikes. In a totally good way. Gimme more!
geesus chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
very well thought out and written. I'm impressed.
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
YES. Bless you DJinn! There was something just a little askew at the end of this episode, I totally picked up on it too, then the next one they're all giggly and flirty? Throwing the word "fun" all over the place? Come on! We can't be imagining these things right? Right? I was starting to think I was nuts, but if you see it too, then by God it must be. I really hope we get a chance to see some real evidence on the show, though, please show?
CiderApples chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
If that head-shaking bit is true (at the end of the episode), then you are a genius for catching it and it is a GREAT concept for a fic.
her-pseudonym chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I loved this. Well-written, sweet, sexy, and very true to the characters. Great dialogue, plenty of moments that I felt in my stomach (if you know what I mean). Excellent job!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great fic! Very observant on Gillian shaking her head there. I know what you mean about too much giddiness :-) A great idea to explain it. I enjoyed this.
writerobsessed4936 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009