Reviews for Truth Be Told
? are you there
vampiresrockroza chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Love it update soon
anonymous.individual chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I like it :) Any chance you'll continue?
inactiveuser103939101303129 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Ooh, interesting! Hope you update this!
sneakerpie chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
update.

right now.

sincerely all mankind. :)
TravelingSue chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Love your updates, and I especially love that you provide previews.

Always a good thing :)
jsiebert chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Wonderful story especially for a first-timer. I really enjoyed the vampire references in chapter 6! Well written great dialog.

More chapters please ... I liked that Booth made amends to Bones for his gambling.
ScullyBones chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
I to LOVE the awkward moments! Great job!
Cupcake on a Mission chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Loving this so far! Update soon!
Shadow0413 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
This is an interesting take and I am excited to read more.
JTF2 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
hm, more please! :)
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
I'll keep it short- totally Brennan! I thought it was incredible how you gave all that info on tha adrenaline-pumping and whatnot on gambling (again, totally brennan-y) and I also love how Brennan caught Booth gambling! Bravo on another amazing chapter!
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Hey! This is really great I'm really impressed! I love how you are teling how they first met, I don't think I've seen a fic like that! Very original. I think you definately captured Booth and Brennan perfectly; what you are having them say in the fic is what they would totally say in real life. I think this line is really excellent for Brennan-

“Anthropologically speaking, your interest in me is suggesting sexual attraction. You as an alpha male are considering me as your mate and with these questions you are testing our compatibility,” she took a deep breath. “It is making me very uncomfortable. I wish you’d refrain from any further questions.”

It sounds totally like her! Anyway, I can't wait until the next chapter is up!
allbro chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Great story so far! Can't wait to read more!
JTF2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2009