Reviews for Pathway
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2021
What a fake Sakura fan.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2021
fresh-out-of-the-Academy Ino could probably have beaten fresh-out-of-the-Academy Sakura in a fight?! You read the manga righy? Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2021
Skip chapter 3 guys. None of the tagged characters there.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2021
Oh wow Hinata got Dratini as a starter? And Sakura? Squirtle? Mareep? Zzz
Phoenixx7 chapter 26 . 7/7/2018
It's my third time re reading this story,and it is still as amazing to me, if not more so, every time! You are an amazing author, and just out of curiosity, I was wondering if you still had any inspiration to continue on with this story? I can only imagine the things you could do in up coming chapters! Hope you're having a great day!
hallowmask123 chapter 26 . 7/14/2016
so your joining the military as well. That is cool. I am joining the marine corp.
hallowmask123 chapter 22 . 7/14/2016
you had them cloned.
Subzerodx chapter 26 . 10/15/2015
I really love this story, so is this story over?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
I hate Ino and I thought because this fic is from yaaaa, Sakura at least would be less annoying.
GabxLuci027 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Love it!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Houndour. Dark/Fire. Dark Immunity to Psychic. Might want to think about that in the future.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
I really hope you update this soon! I just went through and re-read it all. I love everything you've done so far. I was thinking maybe it would be cool if Sakura's Eevee evolved into an Umbreon to counter Karin's Espeon if they clash again? Or maybe a Flareon to cover her missing fire type? I love the way you write everyone. especially Sasuke! I'm not always a SasuSaku person, but I'm loving them in this! Can't wait for more :)
Foxtrot Agent 21 chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
Definitely one of the better NaruPoke stories out there, and I especially like the realism you did here. I enjoy more realistic Pokemon, especially those that act like animals should, and not just the moving dolls we see in the show. I've noticed that you don't really use any of the starter Pokemon, likely due to those being way too stereotypical, but I'd like to ask you if you could maybe do a chapter with a Torterra. It's not the most exciting of the starters, but by god it is really powerful if you train it right. I won't really expect you to add one in, but I'd really appreciate it. Anyway, once again, great job, and I can't wait to read your newest chapters. Please hurry!
-Foxtrot Agent 21
Mya chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
But so far Jolteon and Sylveon have no weakness so yeah give Sakura either Sylveon or Umbreon coz she already has Mareep.
maya chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Since Karin got Espeon, Sakura should have Umbreon if there was eeveelution, why?

Espeon is weak against Umbreon.