Reviews for Into the Dark
Alaynna chapter 1 . 9/14
Lovely. Poignant. Bittersweet. Thank you for this.
lolistarkiller chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful.
silt chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Loved reading this. Thank you for posting.
Liradawn chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is by far *the* best Amell/Alistair fic I have read. It's so lovely and bittersweet.

(Also, I especially like how you refrained from naming her or describing her features specifically.)
Gerudo Desert chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Ahhh this made me tear up a little, so sweet!
Dragons-Are-A-Girls-Bestfriend chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I loved this. It almost made me cry. wonderful work.
Obscura Wilde chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is one of the best things I've ever written. It may be short but wow, I felt everything and it was just... WOW!
thegreatcaswinchester chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was Not much else to say, but the most eloquent thing would have to be heartbreaking, and breathtaking.
Connie Weasley chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very poignant... Not much more I can say... Simple but beautiful.

Connie x
Anna Kruczynski chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I cried again when I read this for the second time. The regret and the pain are so obvious in your piece. This is superbly written, thanks for sharing.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Powerful writing. Well done.
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this just brought tears to my eyes... i guess... you always know that they Wardens will die, and how they will die... i guess this brings it into perspective. shows the honor and sacrifice of the grey wardens... beautiful.
bublinka chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wonderful story, thank you! I love to read such emotional fanfics, but I fear I will never have the courage to write them myself. It's so hard to deny yourself a happy end... but you've made it! Again, thank you.
soundfanatic chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
It has been a long while since a fic has made me cry. This was amazing and beautiful. :,)
ancientlybroken chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Discovered this tiny gem today and wow, gave me goosebumps. superbly written. Bravo.