Reviews for Chill
I hope you continue this one day.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/27
Well now that was nice very nice.
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I enjoyed this a lot and I could imagine that Tony fighting to get Ziva out of his mind. Please add the third and fourth chapter would love to see what is in your mind.
riza chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
beautifully written...i cried...
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is so beautiful and tender and heartbreaking. You've captured everything fantastically well and the pain pours out of the text.
NotYetLostFaith chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh gosh! You make my heart HURT! But this was just so perfect! Thank you very much for sharing your talent with the world!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
VERY nice. I like the layers of this story and how we see Tony's despair, Gibbs' ongoing grief, and Ziva's desperation that she's not able to be who Tony wants anymore since she isn't who she was. I especially like Gibbs chewing her out for repeating back ANYONE's negative words about her. And then Ziva becoming determined, thanking Gibbs, squaring her shoulders, and going to Tony's to make food. Well done.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It's been a couple of years since your wrote this and a lot has happened on the show since then, but I'd still go for a couple more chapters - just to see where you take it. But obviously you've moved on.

I liked it. Thought Gibbs' dialog was right in character.

pdf
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
it is possibly a little out of character but I would like to see where you take it if you do decide to post more
ElizabethPierce chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I really loved this story. I think you managed to explain Tony's jerkiness in a way that remains true to both the characters and their emotions. I hope you will continue with this because I would love to see a scene that puts Tony and Ziva back on the path to total reconciliation.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
cute!
letsplaypretend chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i liked it very much, and although i think that it is great as a one-shot, i would like to see more as well. ;)
thump chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i am surprised that you say that this is a little out character, because i really liked how you wrote this. this deserves to be more than a one shot as well. also, i just finished reading all your works (this one being the last), and everything is great... you can count me in as one of your rabid followers _
RenesmeeCullenFan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
stumbled upon one of your NCIS one-shots and ended up reading almost all of your work. one of my favs. pls continue.
Aria Illusine chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is beyond awesome, I do hope you end up writing the other few chapters of this it's a stellar story!

Aria