Reviews for Chill
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I cried while reading this story! So touching :]

You must write another chapter. Please?
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I just read this. Not sure if you're keeping it a one shot, but you could totally do more chapters. Really good
mykidmom chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You have put much thought into this. I have also wondered why Tony has acted like he has. When he did so much to get her me this make a lot of since. I would love it if you explored it more... You write very well.
cymraes chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
very much liked this
Griever11 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Yeah, gives us more ]
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love it! Its so sweet! I would love to read what happens at Tony's... :)
samleigh chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I actually read this twice. Very well done. I don't think it would be considered out of character. I like the way you wrote Gibbs trying to navigate the distance between the two; feeling as though to hold the family together he had to be the one to do it even if that wasn't him. He would hate to be a couple or partner counsler but I think in this instant he would know he would have to be.

Nice play on that episode pulling from that episode. Not sure what the writers were thinking DiNozzo seemed very OOC. But you mangaged to take it and write either a good one shot or the begining of a large piece.

I would like to see you continue.
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is a very touching little piece, and it makes me feel maybe a little better about what's been happening on the show recently between Tony and Ziva - which is oddness that I am having a hard time making sense of, but I am trying. Excellent job, and I'd love to see more of this if you so choose...
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This was beautiful! I don't think it was out of character at all. I'd be very interested to read more chapters. I especially loved the line "I don’t know how to be who he needs me to be." Very, very good :)
JuliettVictor chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Hi jelenamichel,

I liked how you addressed the fact that DiNozzo was rude to Ziva in Outlaw and In-laws, I was very angry with what he was saying to Ziva. That was totally out of character (or at least I thought it was) during the show. I like how you spun it though. Nice job!

Happy Writing
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I think you are doing a great job staying true to the characters. I would love to read more!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I like short stories. :) And they are in character pretty well, this past season has changed all the characters a lot and I am not sure anyone can be 100% sure how much they are changed except for the show's writers, but to me this is well within the bounds of possibility. At least I am not the only one who noticed how cold he was in that episode; but did you notice how much more friendly he was in Endgame?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Good start.

I would love to see it continued.

Loved Gibbs not wanting to be their counselor and yet not being able to help himself.

Hoiden chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Woohoo for more Jelena fic! It's like crack I tell you... I most certainly would like to see more. And perhaps yes, they could be considered OOC, but really I'm not caring much for them being in character at the moment. I feel like Tony is downright cold with the truth in jest teasing. I know that I should just trust it will all be resolved... One request: Ziva has just lost her fire, and with good reason. But can your Ziva regain a little spunk, be it Tony inspired or otherwise? Looking forward to more!
Scosh81 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really like this chapter. I would love to see a progression where Ziva and Tony finally fix things!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »