Reviews for Chill
daseyislove chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
oh this is so good! I don't think this was out of character. I really want you to write a second chapter!
MakeItHappen01 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow that's good and you should continue it even if I'm the only reviewer. I honestly don't know if you have other reviews because I didn't look but it's a good story either way.
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
You may understand his attitude, but I certainly don't, and I'm sick of it. But stories like yours make it better ;-)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great job!:)
djEskimo chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great stuff - truly. I hope you update soon!
AnneHutchenson chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love this! It is a very good insight into the depth of their relationship. Few stories have dealt with Tony's grief at believing that Ziva was dead. I cannot weight to see how you evolve their relationship in the aftermath of everything that has happened. I loved the flashback scene of Tony and Gibbs. The scene was moving and wonderfully restrained.
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is pretty awesome. Much of what you said offers a lot of truth and insight into both Ziva and Tony's suffering.

I would love to see another chapter!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Just gorgeous in its display of raw emotion and honesty. I will join the masses to plead for continuance...
alli1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I thought this story was well written, but I'm a little confused. Ziva lies to the team, hurts Tony in Israel, asks Gibbs to dump Tony for her and yet Gibbs wants to slap Tony in the face for hurting ZIVA? She could barely thank Tony for risking his life to rescue her and then has the nerve to get upset when Tony is cool to her? (Something I haven't even really noticed this season)

I've never quite gotten the whole 'TIVA' thing-regardless of Gibbs's rules, there are plenty of good reasons you DON'T hook up with someone you work with, and I don't think it would help the show at all to have any kind of relationship develop between Tony and Ziva. I just wish the writers would go back to the friendly team banter that made this show different from others and leave the relationship drama to other shows.

I did love the quote by Edna St. Vincent Millay-I discovered it shortly after I lost my dad and have had it pinned to my bulletin board ever since. Very touching and apt, and I think you did a good job describing Tony's feelings. I'm glad Gibbs was at least a sympathetic ear when Tony came to him.

Just my thoughts-I know others love the idea of Tony and Ziva getting together so I guess we'll just have to see where the writers take them this season.

Happy writing-

mia58 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
At last! Tried all day to sign in.

I completely agree with you that while Tony's attitude can be explained, it is never the less irritating. Since TPTB have given no evidence they'll give us a satisfying clarification, I'm glad writers like you have taken it upon themselves to give us a justification for his behavior. The flashback was moving, as was the heartbreakinf and beautiful quote.

I really liked Gibbs' understanding of the changes Ziva's going through, no longer the automatic fight response, and the psychological effects she's still suffering from her captivity. But she still has her core strength and I'm glad to see her determination to start all over again.

Yes, you need to write at least two more chapters showing us how they resolve their problems and work on repairing their relationship. Please?
tysheda chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I would love to see this story continued. While your characters are slightly OOC, frankly so is the shows. Please post the next chapters soon, I'm anxious to see where your muse takes you.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I like it! My opinion is Tony was extremely hurt last season when he found the pictures of Michael Rivkin and Ziva treated him like crap. Then in the last two episodes she really hurt him deeply and acted like the last four years were nothing. I think he can't get over her treatment and is just striking back. He's not going to make it easy on her. That seems to be his only way of coping. Continue this storyline. I think you've got a handle on it.
brightblue chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was beautiful. Really beautiful. I can see where you think it might be OOC and, true, we unfortunately probably wouldn't get such emotional honesty on the show but, nevertheless, it rings true with the characters. I like Gibbs' care and understanding with both Tony and Ziva. I would expect this of him when two people he holds so close are suffering so much. The flashback scene was note perfect. It sort of makes me want to curl up and cry. You really captured how I feel Tony would react at such an emotional fits in so well with the bits we were given in the premiere. (The absolutely broken expressions on MW's face when he thought Ziva was dead were amazing.)

I'm really trying to wrap my brain around Tony's behavior these last few episodes and I think you did a nice job of it here. He is very cold to Ziva at times, but then there are the times the coldness is tempered by looks of love that are amazingly open. I think it's as you said here, Tony is still grieving their past relationship, holding on to that dynamic in a way, and utterly scared to move forward. Poor Ziva has no idea what's going on and how to make sense of herself in that context. Oh those crazy kids!

I would love to read more if you write it! :)
zats chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Very good start of the story..a Ziva full of doubt is a new aspect which I hadn't read before. Look forward to reading more.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3