Reviews for The Curse
RoseAerin chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Hey just wanted to say Awesome story! :D I liked how Gwen's Grandma trusted her and didn't take her back to her planet :) and i thought the ending was cute i was wondering if you'd review my story it's my first Ben 10 fanfic and it's called Ben 10 Coming Home

Thnxs a bunch Rose.y
Phoncible chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Charmcaster is awesome, the 3 reviewers below who wanted her dead can suck it.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
3 this story! its soo sweet how gwen would go tht far to help kevin! *head explodes into confetti becuz of cuteness* XD
Solora Goldsun chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
OMG! SO CUTE! Only, at the ending when Kevin said "So what do you want to do now, Gwen?" You TOTALLY should have had her kiss him! Other than that, PERFECTION!
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
cool story
tridecalogisms chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
NO...she's going to turn alien now isn't she? ah...i want more so bad! update soon, please! oh, and at some point would you kill charmcaster...she's starting to get on my nerves...lol.
tridecalogisms chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
i love the flashback moment...it's so sweet! great story by the way!
Badbella13 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
OMG! I understand gwen feelings I want to kick Charmcasters ass for destroying the locket.
TheWindSinger192 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Thanks for the update :D nice chap
Solora Goldsun chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Is she gonna kill Charmcaster? Please oh please tell me she'll kick Charmcaster to the curb! You're doing awesome with this story! Update soon! _
Mz. Jinky chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Someone needs to kill charmcaster already. she's been on my nerves since day 1

update soon

Mz. Jinky 3
Badbella13 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Very interesting, I hope you update !
thesurreal chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Nicely done! Update soon! : D
TragedyDawl chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
update soon!
Mz. Jinky chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
por Gwen. Having to hide herself for doing that spell on Kevin. She had the best of intentions anyways.

update soon.