Reviews for Of Lies and Roses
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
What the hell is happening here? O.o
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh c'moooon you can't leave it in a cliffhanger another four years please ;-; I love this story just as much as in the beginning...please continue it.A lot of people love are talented and you should continue your amazing might just come out of it
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Omg I love this fanfic! I hope you make more chapters!
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
youve got to update! dis story is bootyful!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
It's not done! U can't just leave us hanging
Neko-channn333 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
OMG! That was such a good story I nearly cried when you left it at a cliffhanger! You should really continue it PLEEEAAASEEE if you haven't already :P
Oh, and keep writing :)
Lydia chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
You should keep up with this one. Very good! (;
mastercurrytail chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Umm..no more updates? : *teary-eyes* Please?
natsumefruit chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Hahah, this is hilarious. I hope you'll continue soon!
Stately Demented chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I really want to see what happens but I doubt your going to finish it. I mean it has been like three years since you last updated. I'll follow just in case.
flaming rose chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Whaaaaaa-!?,!? Why'd you leave such a cliffhanfer?! Please please please please please update soon!
matsujun chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
What will Sasuke do? DunDunDun! Please update ASAP!
Cynical-Servant chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Ah such a great story and it hasn't been updated since 2010?! What the heck this story is so good and you haven't updated in literally like forever ! You even have a lot of followers and favs on this story too!

Love this story a lot -! I hope this isn't like on permanent hiatus or something or maybe you just quit being on fanfiction? I hope not but that for me is just wishful thinking ;P...Well hope you see this review and if you do please update? Possibly?

Gaah T-T can't wait for more!
Thecrimsonfoxdemon chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I hope it continues its amazing!
FATHIYAHYOUNGMIN chapter 3 . 9/21/2012