Reviews for Everything Will Be Alright
aaa chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
esta historia se fue a la mierda después del capitulo 7 , después todo fue muy ridiculo para mi.
hhrforever chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
I really loved this story, but it jumped so much it was difficult. The plot was great. Really hated hr/d stuff
IPro07 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Great story but i didnt like the hermione goin with draco
but i realized if it couldnt hav happened then there would be no story
Bright Jade0242 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
well done with the story! i liked the drama with draco, the baby, and harry. i also liked the irony and the television. good job! keep writing! you're good.
Smithy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Loved every chapter great job i hope you write loads more stories
Jlee93 chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
This was really good. I enjoyed every minute of it.
mspolapotter chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
hey!remember me? haha.i'll be reading your fic but i'll review at the that sound okay?i just don't have enough internet time to read it all now.
artdiva89 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Awesome! But it was sad with what happened... :[

And another thing, i didn't get the word game until Ron said, "Stop giving me 'er'!" but I understood :P
artdiva89 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Really loved this chapter although I think Hermione's mood swings took me for a whirl. First she was mad then she's practically falling for him, but that's probably just me.
Readerforlife chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
wonderful story.

BUT

the end felt every rushed :(
quinzy chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
all's well that ends well! i hope your sister gets well soon. it's really hard to have someone sick in the family. i love the end of this story inspite of your writer's block. it just shows you're one kind of a writer. i'll wait for another great story of yours...
Akitsuki Akira chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Omigosh! I'm CRYING right now!

Drama aside, your story is BRILLIANT! Outstanding really, how you make it too romantic it's nauseous , and the next thing your crying your heart out. It' tugging at my heartstrings, really.

Make your update faster please! FINALLY! Harry's going to see some sense! But sad really, at the cost of Baby James. Update son!
quinzy chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
i've been waiting for an update on this story of yours. i just love it!...but you left a cliffy on it. please keep up with it. maybe a few more chapters.
Lady Mimi Alice de Yorke chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
For the love of nargles please update ... the suspense is killing me !

You can't leave a great story like that!

PLEASE!

with cherries on top?
ronronronweasley chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
this story is so gripping! please please please update soon! it's been almost a month :(