Reviews for I remember
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
*weeps buckets of tears*

this is so goddamn sad! I can't stop the tears! OMG! WHY? Why'd he kill himself! Why did Sakura doubt her love? WHY! *collapses into a crying nonsensical mess*

Sorry... this was just so sad and I'm already so emotional... yeah. Gonna shut up now
melazandy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
your story was great! i loved it!
Yeade chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
This is wonderful, very moving and very deep, an interesting piece on romantic entanglements and tragic consequences that slowly reveals what happened, in a heartrending way. Excellent first person narration. I tried to read some of your other works, but alas, I found my Spanish is somewhat lacking. {sigh} Por favor, write more. I would love to see a chaptered story based around the events alluded to in this songfic . . . {hint, hint}
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
So many couples were going through my mind.. at first I thought is was Sakura, Tomoyo, and Syaoran but the white clothes thing clued me in to Yue. _ Very, very beautiful.
End Noesis chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
I loved it. ┬┐Quien canta esa cancion? Anyhow, this is definitely going on my faves!
Syaoran's Tenshi Itsumademo chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
I really love it, it so sad, and so sweet, even though i'm a big S&S fan, i guess sometimes it doesn't always have to be like that, cuz i haven't read somethin like dat be4, n i wish i could read the other fics, but i'm an English person, so...too bad, newayz, GOod job, keep on writing!