Reviews for TWO Waiting for Harry
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Good.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well, you won't like me saying this, I'm sure, but Hermione annoyed me all the way through this. First of all she had to argue with Ron about why Harry might have gone to DD's office. Then when she found out that Harry WAS going with DD, she was still disparaging of his Malfoy theories and was sure that he was wrong. Then when his theories proved to be true, she had to say out loud 'I can't believe that Harry was right'.

Even Ron says at one stage that it wouldn't be the first time that HArry was wrong, but it also wouldn't be the first time that HArry was right! But at least Ron was willing to follow Harry's instructions regardless and without analysing everything.

Hermione might be book savvy, but Harry is more aware of what is going on around them. One of the reasons HBP irritated me so much was Hermione always shooting Harry and his theories down in flames... she refused to even consider anything he said. I put a lot of it down to jealousy because he was outdoing her in potions.

Ron had it right... 'Harry was just following a different set of instructions. 'It could have been a complete disaster, couldn't it?' And as for Harry cheating, well... he still did the work didn't he? The HBP didn't make those potions that Harry produced, even if Harry was following an unofficial text.

I do wonder why the lousy text that was the approved version ever made it onto the school's book list. After all, none of the potions that the HBP wrote little addendums to would have ever turned out perfectly, would they?

I can't believe you only had one review for this.

Lesley
Tamira chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I liked that one-shot. Thanks for the little dots you used as scene breakers, they made it far less confusing than it would have been otherwise.