Reviews for Stutter That
TeebsSingerWriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Probably a little late to review on this, but well ... : I liked it, a lot, actually. It covers the whole disability vs. personality thing that's the whole problem between them pretty well. I also didn't think it sounded "stagnant", but was pretty well written and fluid.
earthtoryann chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
*gives two thumbs up*

It was good! I really really liked it! :D
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
lurve it!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
aw. way to go tina. loved this!
Kate chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT! I wish it was longer. and it's sort of odd for me to have read it in the first place as I like fan fics that are a lot longer. I wish you would continue it, but it's good as it is, for sure.
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
it's good! most definitely, i sactually had somemthing similar in mind for my own tina/artie fic that i started, guess i have to go back and redo some stuff. good job! :)
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
awesome and realistic. please continue
HanaDear chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i like that you addressed tina's side. that scene did leave the feeling that artie initially liked tina for the wrong reasons. hopefully the writers don't leave it at that! good fic :]
Miss Cordy chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I liked it a lot and would love for you to continue! I think you managed to get across why Artie was mad, even if it wasn't necessarily fair. I like a lot of angst in my fic, but with a happy ending, so this was a nice little one shot. But, if you wanted to make it multi-chaptered, I think you've got a great starting point.
Sango's Counterpart chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Bravo! I really hope that they actually have a confrontation similar to this later on in the show. Although I wouldn't expect Artie to embrace the fake stutter immediately, I definitely don't think he should have reacted the way he did. Tina may have been faking a disability, but she clearly had/has social anxiety disorder if she was shy to the point of pretending to have a speech impediment. So much of what you wrote is exactly how I feel about the ending of Wheels. Tina liked him despite his disability while Artie apparently only liked her because of hers. I hope she points this out and makes him realize how rude he was. Heh, it'd be nice to see Tina get angry! Every girl deserves to be able to vent their frustration! I think Tina is the only female character on Glee who has never been able to express her anger... Well, except for Brittany but that's just because Brittany is too clueless to get offended or mad (but I love her anyways!).

Great job. One of my favorite Tartie fics pertaining to the Wheels ending.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
that was so very sweet! _ loved it!

I really hope Artie forgives Tina soon. I don't necessarily think he acted wrongly- he's a young "16yo" kid who's had to go most of his life with hardships because of his disability. He acted like any young person would- with their emotions rather than their logical senses. hopefully they'll reconcile those two in future episodes and try again. cuz I NEED CANNON 'TARTIE'! hehehehe
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
this was so good! ive always loved artie and tina, and i seriously think they need more episodes with them in it. great job!:)
suburbs chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Thank you! I was so annoyed with Artie in that scene, I hadn't been able to effectively put into words what the problem was - but your lines about seeing the stutter and not the girl and being shallow and only liking her for the stutter did it.