Reviews for Count to Ten
Xx.Dragon of the East.xX chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
A Hiroki/Takako story? That was really cute. I feel so bad for Shinji, though. I do love Hiroki/Takako, but more of the type where Hiroki watches Takako and Shinji and laments and angsts. Still, it was well written and deviated from your norm, which is good! I like.
hot blankets chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hi! I'm new to this fandom, and I'm really starting to like the love triangle between Chigusa, Sugimura and Mimura. Please write more of this. Thanks!
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Better no beta than a bad beta, I say- and when you write awesome stories like these, what does it matter?

*sigh* it really is awesome, though it sucks for poor Mim, this time around (and for Chigusa too, bittersweetness is lovely but well, bittersweet).

So looking forward to more of Something Rhetorical now!
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
You wrote a TakaxSugi story? *faints*

I love this. Seriously. Probably my favorite out of all your stories. And not just because Hiroki likes Takako back.

Damn it. Why must Shinji ooze with utmost charm and sincerity here? I thought I'm ready to jump to a new fandom by the name of Bloody Monday. Stop dragging me back to BR!

I am officially in love with Shinji Mimura again.

Come to think of it, I have always been in love with him; it's just that I've been flirting with Otoya for a week now since he's been so quiet.

Gah.

REMORSE. PANG OF REMORSE.

I so love you.
Myahra chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh it's was cut but sad !

I prefer Shinji/Takako of course but by the way it's was a very good story, really.

Like how you write this :D

Good job Periberi !