Reviews for For Georgie
Questfan chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Wow! It's not often you get to be the 100th reviewer to a story. Well done on a fabulous tale with a great tie in to the episode. I loved it that Alice came and spoke to Starsky and told him what he needed to hear. great job on the suspense, action and angst. Thankyou so much for a great read and your friend would have been proud of this!
Kerrys2Boys chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hello there! Haven't read any of yours yet...and look what I have been missing! Sad to hear that you may have moved on from S and H :((

Mystre chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
love it supposed to be going to bed but can't stop reading! gonna be tired at work tomorrow if you keep this up!

PS Am really glad you didn't kill the little girl - the graddad was sad enough
Mystre chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
great build up
Mystre chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
hey great couple of chapters - just watched the episode this follows the other day so great to be able to get so into it. also you capture teh boys perfectly
00000909000000 chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
Somehow I missed this update in my inbox. This was a great story full of hurt/comfort and Hutch and Starsky friendship. Thanks so much for posting!
kimber1461 chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
I'm so sorry about your friend. I'm glad that you decided to finish the story. I really enjoyed it. I love S & H, and especially Starsky whump. Thanks so much for sharing!
sallyferrell chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
Great ending! I love Eddie!

I am sorry about your loss. God bless. My BFF has stage IV breast cancer and is hanging in there with experimental treatments. I don't want to think about losing her.
sallyferrell chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
4:00 a.m. England time; is that 10:00 p.m. Texas time?
brook5 chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
hi..i loved the story..and I am really sorry about your friend...I hope you continue to write for starsky and would be a shame to lose such a great writter
Cruelest Sea chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
A perfect and fitting end. Very well done.:)
janet brown chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
thanks for finishing this one
ece23 chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
Aww, what a great ending! Nice twist that Eddie had an attractive sister for Starsk, the poor guy deserves some fun after all that nastiness from Georgie (not that I'm complaining about the nastiness *grin*). Thank you so much for posting this story, especially as it means so much to you, it was really touching and I'm glad you did post it. I really enjoyed the whole thing, and I think you definitely captured the love and friendship that are so important and make S&H so brilliant. I'd love to read more from you soon!
ece23 chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
Great chapter! I just love brave Starsky, and I like that he went to visit Prudholm. Hm, I almost feel sorry for Prudholm, but... I don't. Yay, Starsky won after all! Looking forward to the next part, you can't beat a good SH comedy tag!
sallyferrell chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Great chapter which I thought was the wrap-up! :) Ok, if it's a comedy wrap-up, I can handle it.