Reviews for Nothing More Than a Friend
bubblystream chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was really sweet! I cried while I read this - although that might partly be because it is late at night and I'm more emotional when I'm tired. It was really good, though!
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Good story.
n chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw...that's soo sweet! I love it. The way everything, all of the sensations, were described, I just got lost in the story. And no spelling or grammar mistakes as far as I can see! :)

Nadira M.
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
aw omg that was the cutest thing i ever read! it made my cry ! in a good way :_)
xzavx chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Wow! Awesome One-Shot!
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Awe,that was cute. Although i felt bad for Cody in the beginning, his perserverance finally paid off, and he got his girl. Nice one-shot! :)

Btw, your note lead me to believe that you will add another chapter to A knights Fight. Am i correct, because i think that would be great! :)
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was very good. You are a really good writer. This was kind of like a poem, you described the way Bailey and Cody have been so well.
XxLadyStrengthxX chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was so good! I loved it :)
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This story shows a nice perspective on how friendship really can turn to love. The old adage may be that "nice guys finish last", but I for one don't think that's true!