Reviews for All Things Left Unsaid
scratchydaffodil chapter 1 . 7/30
Please consider finishing this, there are so many good possibilities here. The office and the computer is pure genius.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Omg. Such a shame you never finished this!
cmackie chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Just discovered this story through another authors favorites and it is fantastic! I truly hope that one day soon you find the inspiration to continue on with this story - you are an excellent writer and i can't wait to read more.
fatherlessgirls chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Wow! This is a great story and I am at the edge of my seat. I really hope you come back and finish it. I am so curious about how Veronica got from knocked up by Logan at Hearst to married to someone else in San Francisco only five or six years later. Did she transfer to Stanford? Was it the fallout from the pregnancy that pushed her and Logan apart? Did she have an abortion? Did she put herself in a dangerous situation, get hurt and lose the baby? So many questions...
KatiePotatie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
NO! You can't leave it like that, come back! I have to know what happened.
azerjaban chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Wow nice story. I'm intruiged by what happened to Logan and Veronica. Im wondering where their child is, I love Logans nervousness. Very emotional writing. I hope you continue.

HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Heeyyyy heyyyyyy... I'm on the edge of my seat here! You're pretty awesome with words, and the mystery plus drama! Please continue!
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Oh man, why isn't there more? I need to know more! Sigh. Come back and post the rest, pretty please?
mixdgrl1979 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
WOW! This story is so well written and brilliant! Please write more! Thank you!
Eleri McCleod chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I'm really hoping the lack of updates means you're furiously working on the next parts and not that you've decided to leave it unfinished. Both the story and the writing are very good and I would very much like to see where you're going with this. Your future characterizations are well thought out and logical to where they could be ten years from now.

Please, please say you're continuing and that we'll be seeing more of this in the future.

Keep writing!

Tonje chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Looks interesting... Can't wait to read more! Update soon )
Eveo chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Oh, So great! please keep it up!
bethelove chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Sweey - more pleas
sedateme93 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
I love it already! Write more please!
coffeevixen84 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Wow...such a great start. Usually I'm incapable of reading anything that puts Veronica in a substantial relationship with non-Logan, but everything about the tone and your style of writing made me want to keep reading after Veronica's marriage was revealed...and now I really just can't wait to see where this all goes. Looking forward to an update!