Reviews for Gemini
sollieus chapter 6 . 4/24
Nice story, keep up the good work.
Korrasami child chapter 1 . 2/21
Really good story although I never knew of this paring it has become my favorite tomb raider pairing along side Sam/Lara.
Gamer Spice chapter 6 . 2/4
I loved this! I find the whole Lara/Doppelganger theme interesting, but it's kinda cute! I also like that Amanda is now an ally, I actually liked her character. Also, those Core-era references were a nice touch. 3
Historyman 14 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
I love this story.
Historyman 14 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Ah. The first. ''I love you'
Historyman 14 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I like the race, and poor Winston.
Historyman 14 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Lara and Doppeganger are getting close already.
Historyman 14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Very nice set up.
ladyblue96 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I love this story! Congratulations, it's great!
Molahsurey chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I am pretty happy that I found this because it is the only good Lara/Doppelganger story there is. I'm thinking of writing one of my own. Very good job!
ClaireIsInLightning chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I got the corgi reference!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
no flames accepted I really like your work DO MOREPLZ about them who cares about what other people say
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Very sexy I like it you should make more about them plz
GamerZylo chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I'm not too good at reviews but anyway, I thought this story was good. I personally thought that the characters were well-written and the chapter with the four guardians definitely felt like a level out of one of the games.
AprilRyanMyFriend chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Sorry it took so long for me to review after you PM, I get easily distracted from what I should be doing. Anyway, on to the actual review.

I will not lie, when I first saw this story I thought the idea... odd. Having one Lara is crazy enough, in a good way, but two, especially one that was previously trying to kill her and actually killed Alister, and having them be together romantically seems almost paradoxal, and rather unrealistic. But, curiosity got the best of me, so I started to read it, and I'm glad I did.

You took an two people who by all rights should not be able stand each other and not only made them get along, and eventually become involved romantically, but made it totally believable and realistic in the process. I actually came to like Doppelganger with her almost naieve innocence that she exuded, when it had nothing to do with fighting.

Besides, who better able to love Lara Croft... then Lara Croft/Doppeganger?