Reviews for Something to be Jealous Over
AnimeLemonAndShipProfile chapter 1 . 7/18
OMG IHAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A GOOD LEMON OF AIDOU AND YUKI AND YOU MADE IT IM SO HAPPY!
Animeisheaven chapter 1 . 6/3
I now ship Aidou x Yuuki
Animemeanslife19 chapter 1 . 3/9
FUCK YOU... make another chapter for me now or i will find you and shove a water bottle down your throut... Love your story BTW
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
No it didn't sucked it was great no amazing!
Miniswancutt chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
yay!
Kissamaa chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
My first time reading straight smut in months and it was awesome, I love this pair. Im glad I found this
Ryu Pendragon chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
(coughs) Excuse me while I go to the ER for my severe nosebleed.
number1Hiddlestoner chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was just...WOW!
Marelynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was awesome! You have no idea how many times I've reread this one story KYAAA you should make more! :D
LucyLovesCookies chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I simply adore this pair. It's unfortunate that there aren't many fanfic's of them together.
YourHero213 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
That. Was. Beautiful. *_*

I'll definitely check out your other writing, not to sound like a creeper xD But I just really enjoyed this and hope to see more Aidou x Yuuki xD LOL the world seriously needs more Aidou x Yuuki... ;_;

Again, loved this!
daliarod chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Yay I ship them since the first chapter and it was great reading this and indulging :))
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Awesome please continue :P
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
That was sooo lemony even if it was in a storage shed. Keep up the good work. :P
sunny chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ending wasn't great. They both weren't in character anymore. But overall this was hot! I liked that Yuki wasn't a complete pushover in this and she knew what she wanted.