Reviews for Bullseye
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! And I wonder where Bella is?
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Like this!
pinklady34 chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
This story is pretty cool...I love how u include everyone's pov. I can't wait to see who the Secretary is...lol!
missixtyme chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
:D This was good. Longer chapters, more description which I like! However, one thing I am not a fan of is that the author's notes take away from the story a bit :( Other than that! Even though I hate Edward…(hehe) This is a good story!
missixtyme chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
:D I really liked the summary because you used a wide range of words with higher level diction that made it flow and sound more professional, which really is what a good summary needs. And since you changed the character's history, it was nice to see just a quick little intro on the characters.

I also like the first chapter! :D Good imagery, though a little short. Though, fine, it's cool to read a story where its thick with description. No spelling or obvious grammar errors that I could tell so that's good! :D
89780975567890 chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
I love it! Update SOON!
Tommygrl1997 chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
I love it(:

So, sweet.
countrygirl7143 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
OMG! this is so incredibly good! Even though it's sad, it's still so amazing. I really hope you update soon with this story.
89780975567890 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
I love it! Update SOON! This is gonna be good!
i.spring'time.i chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
the story is have seen each other once, and they have fallen in love with each other?
Tommygrl1997 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
You must update!:D
RangerRainbow chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
GAH! xD to girlyish and just... sterotipically for me. Sorry Bumble Be (
Tommygrl1997 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Hahhah;;

Love the chapter!
RangerRainbow chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
lol totaly love it B! xD but one thing that could help is if you made your chapters longer B. but you dont have its fine as it is... but i just really love reading long chapters xD srslt though if you want to see how long some of the chapters that i read are just go to my profile and look at all my Fav story list i've got going xD

But anyways... Totaly love the plot line and everything! you got the kind of Rose i love to see! I love story's where Bella and Rose are tight! but i dont care to much for Ali. Xd but that's just me. Xd i cant wait for the next chapter!
Tommygrl1997 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009