Reviews for Responsible
razmend chapter 2 . 7/5
I hope you continue to update it!
CSI NY guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Hi, any chance of posting the who fic? We been waiting 4 years... Please? Just post the whole fic and we can have closure thank you! :-D
Carla Moore chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
that was awesome, you should totally write more!
crazyhpcfan chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I know it's been years since this was updated, but is there any chance of continuing this story? I'm hooked on it.
dogtanian chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
i like the idea of shaking mac up a bit and i think you're right, a baby would be too weird, and anyone too old would just be too independent for it to work so a teenage girl makes a lot of sense.

i like it so far, hope to see some more :)
nomorewriting chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
interesting vhapter! somehow i can believe it. mac can't be a saint despite the portrayal on tv. looking forward to more!
nomorewriting chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
personally - I like this idea for exactly why you said. he needs to be shook! i am looking forward to this!
Britty Lea chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I liked this story! It seemed a little fast, but I think it is a good story line!
Wildweasel chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Hey, this story is great, you got to update soon and not leave us hanging for more.

I found this chapter very believable with the story between him and Cass, though I don't think he would have made the mistake but for the purpose of this tory you had to find a way, so it's fine by me. Now I'm really wondering what you gonna come up with and how you gonna develop Mac and his daughter bond with Stella. Hopefully youo'll update soon.

Keep up the good work!

rocksmacked chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Awesome it! Keep up going!
BoxerRizzoliBenson chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
awesome keep this up!
claudhopper chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
oh my gosh i want more!
True Blue Pretender chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
You got my attention and I wait for next chapter to see. I like so far.