Reviews for fading away
Amati chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
omg omgomgomgmgmgog i feel like something bad is going to happen to kisame, and i actually am feeling so happy for Sakura and the life she'll (hopefully) have.
Amati chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
awwww... I've said this a million times before but this story is utterly breathtaking
Amati chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
mother of pearl this fanfic is too good, i have too many feels omg...you're an amazing author
Amati chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Omg. omg omg omg I AM CRYING LITERALLY .NARUTO NO, OMG NO I'M SO SAD...
Amati chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
okay i'm officially crying... this story is too much for me to handle..
Amati chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
omg this chapter makes me wanna cry, she doesn;t remember sasuke awww D:
Amati chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
omg this is soooo intenseee I love it, im addicted
Amati chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
omgomogmogmgom i ship these two soo hard omg my feells are sky high right now.
Amati chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
awwwww , i absolutely adore sakura soo much, and Sasuke's actions are so endearing OMG...
Amati chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
awwww, this story is soo nice, i really like it UGHH you're so good at writing, you're an amazing author!
Amati chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I barely know what's going on but I already love it :O
TrinityAngelX chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Although it was just a "dream" - the reality of the ending of the dream tore me apart - such a sad ending to such a moving story. The original plot was brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Holy fuck this is just...extraordinary. Probably swiped a spot in the top ten if my Ultimate Faves List. You too, in my Authors' equivalent. Maybe top five. Dunno. These lists are mental.

I would have reviewed every chapter if I was on a computer to testify to this story's sheer incredibleness, but I'm on an iPod Touch so that's ludicrous.

But seriously. Incredible.

And being my perceptive self (only applies to anime, manga, books, music, & fanfiction) mostly understood what was happening, especially that there was a relation between the dreams and "reality". At first I thought that the dreams were sort of like a past life or what happened before the ...institution (?) since Sakura was 23 and all, and in canon they're 16. But the Akatsuki and modern setting threw me off. Then I made a conclusion: one must be reality and the other a dream. I thought the modern one was reality and the dreams were like a past alternative universe life that allowed them to use jutstu for some reason. Only a TINY, PUNY part of me thought the opposite. The rest (tinier part of me) just didn't know and decided to wait.

Then I learned that tiny part of me was right.

Great ending! ;D

Though I was a little sad to hear that Sakura was barren and that'd be the end of the Uchiha lineage, I was glad Sasuke suggested what I was mentally yelling at them: adoption.

And the SasuSaku-ness in the dreams and final reality is exactly how I think it'd happen, canon and personality-wise.

Kinda heartbroken at Naruto's 2 deaths, though. And a little sad not to see any NarHina-ness. (I think that if Naruto decides to TRY to find his own happiness and move on from his love for Sakura, heartbroken however, he might look for Hinata [or Hinata will come to him] for sanctuary. And slowly fall in love with her, giving her a chance. I hope it happens. They both need it and deserve it, instead of killing themselves eternally and watch their love love someone else, and in Naruto's case, never stop and know she'll never love him back.)

Anywhoo, I'll be off to read more fanfiction!

Thank you ever so much for this masterpiece!

And I hope those life and boy troubles have gotten better! (Mentioned it some chaps back, and I hope things are better after 2 years.)

Love,

Cheri (pronounced "Sherry")
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
there was a thing called hormonal pill and the probability of that shes a medic nin trained under tsunade... and she probably should know things such like that
lisabeth chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! i really like how you ended it! you tied it into what was said in one of the earlier chapters! amazing story! am in love with it! you totally just made my day! thanks! :D
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »