Reviews for fading away
AGENT KELL chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Well, I think I'm getting it. Your plot. Anyway, here is my theory!

Basically Sakura's illegal, whatever that mean, and Sasuke saved her.

Sakura falls in love with Sasuke, and Naruto is well, there. Then the parts inbetween is when she saved Sasuke from death. He doesn't appreciate it, for various reasons - but mainly because he's Sasuke ..

Ehh stuff. Anyway, it's good, so please update! :D
Unsawr chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
As long as you did not abandon this is all I have to say [[x

Hah, I kid, I kid. Yeah, I have some mid-terms next week too.

So much for a 'relaxing' weekend v . v

But even with this much pressure on you, you still got it [:

The subtle interactions, like with the whole 'no dialogue' between Sasuke and Sakura, seems to speak so much more so than words. Although I'm not saying they should not speak at all, ohno.

But yeah, I'm still lovin' the flashbacks... or memories, or whatever those 'lil cutscenes are. They contrast so nicely with the 'present'. Especially Sasuke's hardarse attitude compared to this 'bookworm'-silent Sasuke.

And how you portray Sakura's fear, like when she was curling into herself, and the days of when she longs for just sleep&dreams and the small things in life-all of this makes me pity her so. Even though the word 'pity' sounds so condescending in general, I just love that feeling. I hate crying, but maybe I'm actually a masochist...

And though this may sound horrible, I look forward to the next angst-ing chapters. Happy is good and all, but sometimes in my opinion, stories that can make you cry are ones that are worth reading. That means the story has managed to reach its goal and to the audience.
Fear Die Rothaarige chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
Plastic Roses chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
OMG I love this fic~!
Optimistic Pessimist chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
oh god this is so good :) i love the concept of the whole story. it's absolutely beautiful 3
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
It already IS depressing...But I guess that's why I'm drawn 2 it. Isn't depression a universal pain we all can understand?
antlercrown chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Amazing, once again.

Your words are always so...powerful. *smile*

This is was sweet, simple chapter.

I would list a million of my favorite lines. They're so lovely. It's heart-breaking. Especially Sakura. She's the .. saddest of them all. Never being outside, being illegal... The concept of the story is very interesting and I can't wait to find out more about her.

Keep up the good work.

Keep up
al2010 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow, that was an amazing start! But then again, your stproes are always amazing :) Please continue soon.
Symphonic Dreams chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow, this is getting really interesting! Can't wait for chapter 3
fanffic reader chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
fits my mood :)
sasusakulover chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Beautiful story 3
Emma0707 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This fic is great, i love your plot, please continue writing.
izzybell117 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I loved ur story. Pls update soon?
Emma0707 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Thiss really good, hope you can continue soon.
tribalprints chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This is such a cool story!

But,

It's slightly depressing,

And you said it would get more depressing,

So shouldn't it be Angst/Romance?

Just saying.