Reviews for fading away
Plastic Roses chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
OMG I love this fic!
Optimistic Pessimist chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
oh god this is so good :) i love the concept of the whole story. it's absolutely beautiful 3
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
It already IS depressing...But I guess that's why I'm drawn 2 it. Isn't depression a universal pain we all can understand?
antlercrown chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Amazing, once again.

Your words are always so...powerful. *smile*

This is was sweet, simple chapter.

I would list a million of my favorite lines. They're so lovely. It's heart-breaking. Especially Sakura. She's the .. saddest of them all. Never being outside, being illegal... The concept of the story is very interesting and I can't wait to find out more about her.

Keep up the good work.

Keep up
al2010 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow, that was an amazing start! But then again, your stproes are always amazing :) Please continue soon.
Symphonic Dreams chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow, this is getting really interesting! Can't wait for chapter 3
fanffic reader chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
fits my mood :)
sasusakulover chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Beautiful story 3
Emma0707 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This fic is great, i love your plot, please continue writing.
izzybell117 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I loved ur story. Pls update soon?
Emma0707 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Thiss really good, hope you can continue soon.
tribalprints chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This is such a cool story!

But,

It's slightly depressing,

And you said it would get more depressing,

So shouldn't it be Angst/Romance?

Just saying.

:]

lurrve yew,

kimiko
IPreferLemonPie chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Hi! It was awesome, but I want agnst. Because I loove angst, I'm a lil' masochistic, hehe... Well, It's pretty awesome, because you are awesome. And I want the next chap please, because it's awesome, and I love it. I need next chap. Oh and I'm like deppresed right now, I'm in my summer vacations but I don't have nothing to read, and it gets soo borying sometimes. Oh, and I live in Peru that's why I'm having summer vacations. Well, love your fiic, next chap asap! And don't give me excuses! Love. Your. Fic. it's one of my faves and you one ofm y fave authors.
HoliMoliCow chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I absolutely love this! It be awshum so please update asap D
Lost to the Hoping chapter 2 . 1/15/2010