Reviews for fading away
Shubhs chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I love it. Words aren't enough to express my love for this (beautifulbeautifulbeautiful)story...It came just when I needed to take my mind off things for a while and just BREATHE.

CHEERS!

MissVampyre chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
So far, I am completely intrigued. I can't wait to see how this all ties in. Exams are stressful, blech. Update as soon as you are able and good luck on your exams
lqk chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
that was a great chapter, and I get really hyped up about little romantic gestures, so i almost burst into tears when sasuke fed sakura. yeah, i know i'm crazy x3

i just wanted to know what exactly is sasuke's job? like, does he 'take care of the defects' as in get rid of them...? or something else...?

update soon! :D
ribbons-paws chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Aw... I loved the way how this was written. Looking forward to more chapters. ;)
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Some parts were vague, but I think I'll like this. :)
AGENT KELL chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Well, I think I'm getting it. Your plot. Anyway, here is my theory!

Basically Sakura's illegal, whatever that mean, and Sasuke saved her.

Sakura falls in love with Sasuke, and Naruto is well, there. Then the parts inbetween is when she saved Sasuke from death. He doesn't appreciate it, for various reasons - but mainly because he's Sasuke ..

Ehh stuff. Anyway, it's good, so please update! :D
Unsawr chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
As long as you did not abandon this is all I have to say [[x

Hah, I kid, I kid. Yeah, I have some mid-terms next week too.

So much for a 'relaxing' weekend v . v

But even with this much pressure on you, you still got it [:

The subtle interactions, like with the whole 'no dialogue' between Sasuke and Sakura, seems to speak so much more so than words. Although I'm not saying they should not speak at all, ohno.

But yeah, I'm still lovin' the flashbacks... or memories, or whatever those 'lil cutscenes are. They contrast so nicely with the 'present'. Especially Sasuke's hardarse attitude compared to this 'bookworm'-silent Sasuke.

And how you portray Sakura's fear, like when she was curling into herself, and the days of when she longs for just sleep&dreams and the small things in life-all of this makes me pity her so. Even though the word 'pity' sounds so condescending in general, I just love that feeling. I hate crying, but maybe I'm actually a masochist...

And though this may sound horrible, I look forward to the next angst-ing chapters. Happy is good and all, but sometimes in my opinion, stories that can make you cry are ones that are worth reading. That means the story has managed to reach its goal and to the audience.
Fear Die Rothaarige chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
Plastic Roses chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
OMG I love this fic~!
Optimistic Pessimist chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
oh god this is so good :) i love the concept of the whole story. it's absolutely beautiful 3
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
It already IS depressing...But I guess that's why I'm drawn 2 it. Isn't depression a universal pain we all can understand?
antlercrown chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Amazing, once again.

Your words are always so...powerful. *smile*

This is was sweet, simple chapter.

I would list a million of my favorite lines. They're so lovely. It's heart-breaking. Especially Sakura. She's the .. saddest of them all. Never being outside, being illegal... The concept of the story is very interesting and I can't wait to find out more about her.

Keep up the good work.

Keep up
al2010 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow, that was an amazing start! But then again, your stproes are always amazing :) Please continue soon.
Symphonic Dreams chapter 2 . 1/15/2010