Reviews for fading away
Laura chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This is simply awesome! (: Do update soon. (; I remember reading the first chapter EONS ago, and i'm certainly not a fan of waiting, unfortunately. / Haha. (;
GoonieLove chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This is weird, but really good.
ThisStupidRightHere chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Two words: Update soon!
delicate.desires chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I'm glad he finally allowed her to go outside! (: This is a really sweet fic. I can't wait to see what else is in store. (:
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I thought it was brilliant and wondeful and so unique, please update soon!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I. LOVE. IT.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my flipping - whoa. This is amazing. I...I'm in love! AGAIN! :D

This is extraordinary. It kind of reminds of the creepy, sci-fi, futuristic stuff. It's just so so so wonderful. I have a lot of favorite lines and moments here.

So simple, so...capturing. I'm just stunned.

"(she didn’t exist anymore.)" that was love. beautiful line.

I like the way Sasuke acts towards Sakura. It's sweet, calm, kind of like him. And Sakura - she's so lifeless, so innocent, she has no idea what's going on and trying to figure out who she is - the way you put your characters is just, spectacular. :)

I can't wait to see where this goes. Mind-blowing story. 3

-zanibarr
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Please make another chapter!
theforesttree chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love your style of writing. Its so amazing.
fanffic reader chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Not like, but is really awesome and a bit dark but so freaking love it :)keep it going
animechickk chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Thia story was awesome i always love these kind of sstories! keep up the good work!
Emeryce chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Cool! please, please do update soon!

i'm not really one for reviewing, i only review for stories i REALLY like and are usually done already, but i'd be a faithful reviewer to you! i love your stories!

i just wanna ask, is this an AU fic? coz it kinda sounds like it, but then, in the flashbacks or something, chakra is mentioned. so, yeah. is it AU?

hope for more soon!

Emeryce
Laura chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
LE ZOMG, i LOVE this! ((; Hurry! Update ASAP! I can't wait to read more! Please, oh please, oh please! Haha. (;
Amanio chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Ooh! Please continue. ) Me likey! XD
MisCelineous chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
YES! I love your au's.

I love the tone of the story. Very detached and, for lack of better term, clinical. I can't wait til the romance will start rolling in
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »