Reviews for A Small Price to Pay
Love Grayza chapter 1 . 5/18
Words cannot express how much I love Gray/Erza nor can they express how much I really like your piece. Gray's and Erza's relationship has always been subtle and strong and I think you really portrayed it well here.
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 3/13
I loved the story . . . Well written : )
Erza Titania chapter 1 . 2/28
I Looooovveeeeee this story so much. Erza have feelings for Gray that's why they always on missions together :) AWESOME STORY!
261 chapter 1 . 2/10
awesome amazing story
Eeeerrrrzzzzaaaa chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Its sucks!
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Erza likes the cold.

Gray is basically "the cold."

Therefore, Erza likes Gray.

WOOHOO! MATH HELPS FOR ONCE! SO CUTE!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was great:) you can definitely see how strong their friendship is:)
milkycelestial chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
to be honest the very last part not so wow, but at least the almost last part is great i mean gray and erza is still alive...
Pandora's Clock chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great description, great story.
yellowlightning chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great story! I thought the entire story flowed real well from beginning to end. ) You once again did a great job at depicting Gray and Erza. I can't wait to read more of your work! Keep up the great writing!
scarlet101 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
wow! what a great story youve done there...can you write a story again if you have time because i love reading your fanfic...
Joezette chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Nice fic :D

Keep writing :)
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
:O Not a fan of any pairings in Fairy Tail.. I gotta say u made me quite happy O.o Even if i don't like any... It seem perfectly fine here (:
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
aws! D I love these two! This was such a GREAT FIC! I loved it!
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Just like before, I also loved this one~! I thought you did a wonderful job at showcasing the way that Gray is just, so, so driven whenever Erza is the one in danger. It's like a second nature for him, somehow, and I don't even think he questions it and as such, I don't think he realizes the meaning of it. Your descriptions were also really good and they helped to see the scenes even more vividly, I really felt for Erza in here due to all the pain, frustration and distress, but I thought you handled Gray's characterization spot on! Not to mention that that last line was just a really, really nice touch that said everything there was to be said haha

Now I shall keep my word and tell you how I became a G/E shipper, which is actually a funny story because it wasn't exactly that I *became* one but rather, I started the series as one. Sounds weird, doesn't it? haha but that's how it happened. I was looking at FT art before starting the series, just to see if I could feel the characters, and these two just caught my eye. Their designs, and what I could see of their personalities and attitudes, just fit so damn well that it was love at first sight for me.

So I started reading the manga and I always kept my eyes open for interaction between them and, let's just say that they didn't disappoint. Everything, from how they tend to stand side by side to how they react and behave in similar ways to how Gray worried for Erza in that first arc with her, and then how they shared that moment when Erza let the rules slip past in order to allow Gray to do his thing during Gray's arc, and just *everything* made me fall for them even harder. They just are two people who match each other so well and would be able to gain so much by being together, too. So I'm in your same boat: I haven't lost hopes for them, not by a longshot, despite everything haha