Reviews for When will the arguments stop? When Hell freezes ov
Loveitwriter chapter 39 . 12/9/2010
First chapter please.
bjq chapter 39 . 12/9/2010
FIRST chapter of the sequel PLEASE! I've feel like I've been waiting forever. Your a great writer
Iron Man's Science Bro chapter 38 . 10/15/2010
Amazing fic! Yes, write a sequel.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 38 . 10/6/2010
Yes please do a sequel :)!
Luzleidys chapter 38 . 8/29/2010
you should definitely write a sequel :D
merry merry chapter 38 . 8/26/2010
great chapter

a sequel would be great
Carver Edlund chapter 38 . 8/25/2010
YESSSS please write a sequel! loved the ending of this story and the fact that it wasnt happily ever after, eve ended up by sams side in the end
Dean's Dirty Little Secert chapter 38 . 8/25/2010
um...hell yes make a sequel I am pratically in love with this story! So please? Pretty pretty please?
Frozen Yogart chapter 38 . 8/25/2010
:( Write the sequel or I might actually do the Voodoo thing lol ! I'm kidding whatever you want but I'd love to see Dean and Eve together again so yes I'd love a sequel and this chapter was awesome...good job hun! :)
merry merry chapter 37 . 8/21/2010
great chapter update soon
Carver Edlund chapter 37 . 8/20/2010
loved the update! cant wait for the next update :) you've done such a fantastic job on this story that im excited to read your new one:)
GracieClaire chapter 37 . 8/19/2010
what a great story i so looking foward to reading more of it.
samgirl19 chapter 37 . 8/19/2010
i liked this and i'll check out your other story
Nelle07 chapter 36 . 8/10/2010
I love it! HmMm Definitely continue the story I love it!
Carver Edlund chapter 36 . 8/6/2010
loved the update! im so glad that things are finally good between dean and eve, its about time that something went their way. i would love to read another chapter, but if you feel that you want to end it there, then thats your choice, but i would love to read more about the adventures of sam eve and dean if you are willing to write them :)