Reviews for With a Side of Vengeance
Why is this rated M?
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Loved it!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was awesome, well-written, and very detailed. I liked it.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
wow i liked it that was so good :):):D:D
Zapphe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I didnt mind the violence.
ladybug82896 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hipsterr.primadonna chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
lol this is fantastically ridiculous.
pottere1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved this story. It is well written and keeps the audiance attentive.

But I'll have to disagree with the idea that the Cullens would on-slaught in this situation. Because of esme's past she would understand, though be very upset at her son's death and Carlisle would follow her. Simalar would happen for Rosalie and Emmett. The only two who would be even half a chance of attacking is Alice and Jasper, Entirly depending on Alice's Desision in this Senario.

However I'd Love for you to write another chapter to prove me wrong or right; this story has just so many places it can go and it should not be left as a One-shot.
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was a sick story, but I loved it anyway. The sickening part was the ending for me. Bella's thoughts. But however different this story was I still have to say, "I love it!" : )You might not understand why I think Bella's thoughts were sick, but for some reason that's what I thought when I read that part of the story. I can't completly understand it, but maybe if you PM me some time and ask I'll try to explain. : )

Loves you lots!

Kittykat! : )
Jolie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ahh this made me laugh so much, lol.
chelseaXXnicole chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Cute. :)
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
bittersweet, i enjoyed it.
A Rabid Twihard. maybe chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
OMG! JAcob woud never do that! U suck you beotch! I hate u! Edward/bela forEVA!11

:D
Orbiting Gravity chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
...Wow, that was really dark.

Can't say I didn't love it though.
Shlayne chapter 1 . 11/18/2009