Reviews for 2 am
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
big smiles
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
YES! Lol...sorry. This was AWESOME.

"He groaned loudly as those aforementioned lips latched on to his neck and just sucked, teeth and flesh blending in a beautiful mixture of pain and pleasure, and Dean just knew he was going to have a serious hickey there tomorrow. Just when did Cas get so good at this whole pleasure thing, anyway."

Gah, I love that! If this fic was any longer, it'd have to be M, methinks :)

I think this is a great snapshot of a fleeting moment of pleasure. It's wonderfully naughty. I liiiiike it ;)
"Doing that thing with his mouth..."
Hehe, I adore the candid feel of this. It's not formal at all. And yes, I'm sure the whole world *could* come crashing down and he wouldn't care.

I like the dark mixture of pain with pleasure there. That's great... Well done, I say.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh, nice; not only are you also Canadian and also a Supernatural fan, but you're a Destiel fan. I think you and I could get along. :D

This is a nice descriptive piece. I enjoy the mood and atmosphere you create, and it's pretty impressive for something so short.

I do think it could be improved if there was a bit more...I dunno, plot? Not that I know anything about writing love scenes (never having written one), but I have read a few, and this one wasn't anywhere near "bad" but I have read better. Sorry, guess that's not very helpful. ...I guess the main thing I would like to see in a piece like this is a bit more back-story or something, like how Cas and Dean actually ended up "together" and I guess that's not at all what you were trying to do here, but I personally prefer to read "how they got together" sorts of stories over stories where it's just assumed that they're already together.

Anyway, did enjoy reading this, so good work and all that. :)
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
shveet.
Relala chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Beautiful, leaving me so teased that I might actually go and look up more of this couple. I don't even know the Fandom and I adore this. Castiel is sexy.

Memorable quote: except, you know, minus the dick angels
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Nice one! Sexy!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
OH HOT...

iamaclosetdestielfan
Josiyx chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Om nom nom~ 3

More, with mister Sam in it? Please?