Reviews for Ginny's Mask
hpfangirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
this was a really great story! I really like what you did with ginny and the bit with "seven redheads and one brown haired girl watched from..." I really really liked it and it helped me heal from freds death!
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Beautifully written, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
The story was fantastic. I think I've become attached to all the HP charectors so whenever one of them dies I feel like a close friend died. Unfortunately, JK feels the need to kill everyone.
I am very sorry to hear about your sister, of course some squiggles on a computer screen probly isn't a lot of comfort.
Good luck and keep writing
wwjdstar chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i like your fanfiction so much i cried
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was absolutely amazing, I loved every part of it. I'm so sorry for your sisters death and even though I probably don't know you, I repsect you for trying to keep it in because it's a hard thing to do.:)
Me chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved it! And I am so sorry about the death. My prayers are with you
Katherine Plumber chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Beautifully done! Loved the way you expressed their love and Ginny's love for her brother! Loved it!

Allie 3
Stina58 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i liked that!
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Even if a quick shot of sadness isn't the better way to start a new day/week this is a great little piece.

Loved the ending lines.

Ciao!
Cassie the Weird chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was really good, I really liked that. Well done.
isolemnlyswearthatiamup2nogood chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is really well written! Excellent job! It was sad, but what needed to be written. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your sister, I can't even begin to imagine what that would be like. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed reading it! :)
always-unwritten chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow. this made me tear up a little bit. You wrote ginny really well. confident and strong, yet emotional behind it. I just wish it had been longer!
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
first off, sorry about your sister. must suck... i do get how you feel though, my families having a rough time.

but now to the fic. it was amazingly written! i luved it and i also think ur a better writer than you give yourself credit for (i'm guilty as well :). kis this just a oneshot or is there gonna be more? cause uoi could totally take this places... great job again!
SinisisterGinny chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I'm not normally big on the meeting of Harry and Ginny after the war fanfics but this one is really good:)
benperez31 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Nice one-shot. Very well done. Death is never easy to deal with but it helps to have someone to share it with. Hope you write more.