Reviews for Wrong Place, Right Time
Echo547 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
A lovely piece on the progression of their relationship.

ChitoseSenri chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Sweet! The characters are ...so in character! the pair so adorable! i love it!
Kinky chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was really great and sweet! This pairing is sugar. You describe the Rikkaidai great and the feelings of Kiri.

I love it D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was beautiful, I really liked it.
Kunshi Sekijou chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
OMG! This is so good

I love how mellow this fic is. Nothing intense, but it has a lasting effect...like tea! Yeah, weird connection, I know, but I am big tea freak (especially with matcha), so I was kind of drooling when you wrote about Oolong tea... *sigh*

Also, how you incorporated Lao Tzu here is noteworthy too. Love the connections you've made.

PS Don't mind me faving this
J.Prufrock chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Not a fan of this pairing, but this fic is beautifully written. I like how it's subtle, a rare quality in fanfiction and how the characterizations are perfect.
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This story deserves a review! :D This is the first fic I've read from Kirihara's point of view, and I really enjoyed it. Your writing is smooth and well-connected-plus everyone was in character. I like the idea of Yanagi and Kirihara changing as they continue working together, kind of meeting in the middle. (though it seems unlikely, it is still amusing to imagine Yanagi playing DDR...) Anyways, I liked it a lot. Good job! :D