Reviews for Let Him Fall
hawkstorm chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Aw, it's so beautiful and sweet. I love cute sad little Gilbert. I just want to give him a hug!... But I can't... So Roderich will for me.
zaifie chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I like how you characterized Prussia and Austria in the first chapter, and the sad feel of the story. _

And I completely agree that this chapter is wonderful :) It's really great at how this still retained the sort of sweet yet sad mood while still having a very hot lemon scene X3
FortunesRevolver chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
The review is rushed, and I apologize, but I've sort of hacked my schools blocks in order to read this [because they don't like ] and I don't know how much time I have before I'm at war with one of the computer techs.

Anyway~ It's good to know Roddy knows when to give a Gilbo comfort. [I swear I was paranoid reading this, peering over my shoulder to make sure I didn't have an adult reading over my shoulder.] It was cute. I really like stories that take the time to show Gilbert's sensitive side, because he isn't as rough and crude as people seem to think he is.

;) I'm really glad I ended up knowing this quote~ :D I liked this (both chapters) and I thank you for writing it~
Tunfisken chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Oh my god, oh my god, this was hot! O3O ..and SOO beautiful! I thought I was going to DIE from the cuteness/sadness from it all, and then you turns it all into a super-hot lemon.. Good work! XD
CADUCEUS66 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
AH this was really good. nice job i hope you continue this. it was short and sad but nice any way.
Chignon chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I simply loved this. There is a serious lack of fanfiction dealing with Prussia's realtionship with Friedrich II.

Thank you so much for writing this!

And a second part would always be appreciated. :)
Scottypop chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was so sweet~

I love this pairing, it needs so much more love. :c

You caught the emotions of the story very well.

And I hope you have a second chapter - who can resist uke!Prussia~? ;D

Nice work!

~ Gosai Ryuu
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
...Aw. It's cute. D: I don't know why you seemed to think you needed forgiving in your PM. (Which I noticed I had after reading this story -headdesk-)

Still~ I like it. A lot. 83 Prussia -would- be the type who would try and move through a day like that alone. That stubbornness is going to get him into trouble one day... But still... -w- I wouldn't say no to another chapter if you wrote it~ -makes a note to keep checking this-

(...)