Reviews for Redefining the Soul
hnh058513 chapter 4 . 7/26
So Is Asche having a harem consisting of Natalia, and Luke/Lorelei?
I love how you are potraying Binding Doom as a Evovled Overlimit that has a hyperresonance aura.
Finally so is the score Pi to the power of 7 or Pi times 7?
hnh058513 chapter 3 . 7/26
I just realised something as shown in the games epilogue and in your story Lorelei can make replica's complete and permanently stabilise them, so couldn't she make it so Ion would never die from overexertion(reading the seventh fon-stone). and the reason Sync works for van is because he is a replica and van gave him a purpose, so Luke/Lorelei could get Sync's loyalty by Stabilising his fonons and turning him into a actual person and not a replica
hnh058513 chapter 1 . 7/26
I think that I understand Lorelei is actually a weakened Martel as in the guardian of the Mana tree Yydrassil. so the planet storm is actually made up of the remains of the mana tree. or is Lorelei a female origin or maxwell
Lyra the Heretic chapter 4 . 4/12
I. I got a rec for your One Piece fic and then I saw your profile picture and I was like, "wait is that Frings?" so i went to your profile and. Then I saw this, and man. I am so glad that this exists. Even if this is all there ever is of it, it's. So great. Bless. BLESS.
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
I just came across this and I'm loving it. I dearly hope that it will soon be able to be updated.

I love how you handle Luke here. Gosh her innocence is HILARIOUS. Mix it with actual knowledge of certain things and well...

And then there is Asch. I kinda feel sorry for him...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
NemesisNecrosis chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
I'm so sad you stopped updating this... It's pretty good, and I commend you on your attempt at making gender swap plausible in-universe! Also, Luke's obliviousness is just great, and I kind of wonder if homophobia would really work with the Score - I mean, it's nosy reprise it's still there, but surely it has to be accepted or else every gay person would be killed and/or shunned when their Score revealed their future partner. So I sort of think it's probably taboo in the upper class, seeing as they need to marry for heirs, but the lower classes probably have few problems with it. Also, young rebellious nobles and probably some older 'eccentrics' would follow the lower class' views.
Sakuraus chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Best fic ever, hope that you will continue it someday
Rhapsody chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I really like your story. Please continue it.
Cersesi chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
I like it.
My Solitude chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
Sakura117 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This story was incredible, to bad it was never finished. It's really good :)
Tears Parallel chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Honestly, I never expected to like a genderbent story so much. It's been really fun so far though, what with Guy constantly panicking but trying his best to be a good friend to Luke. That, and how Luke apparently started getting really girly with his outfits once Anise brought him over to the dark side. I'm a bit amused how they'll take Asch's appearance once he comes.

And Jade's suspicion just added onto to the hilarity. I really wonder what theories are coming into his head - especially since he saw Luke copy his fon artes so easily (and he even told Luke to as well).

Not sure if you're going to continue this but it's been fun :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
It's a great story, really, I was surprised, I was never into the genderbend, since it's normally badly used, not like here, it's very good and well used, I love the relationship Lorelei have with Asch and Guy, it's really enjoyable.
Minato's Legacy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
love it please update
brica chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Just so you know, some of you paragraphs aren't properly separated.

... this story feels kinda awkward to me, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

*goes check when this was last updated* ... or well, you know, maybe not, since you seem to have abandoned this; what with not having written anything in well over two years.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »