Reviews for Redefining the Soul
NemesisNecrosis chapter 4 . 1/5
I'm so sad you stopped updating this... It's pretty good, and I commend you on your attempt at making gender swap plausible in-universe! Also, Luke's obliviousness is just great, and I kind of wonder if homophobia would really work with the Score - I mean, it's nosy reprise it's still there, but surely it has to be accepted or else every gay person would be killed and/or shunned when their Score revealed their future partner. So I sort of think it's probably taboo in the upper class, seeing as they need to marry for heirs, but the lower classes probably have few problems with it. Also, young rebellious nobles and probably some older 'eccentrics' would follow the lower class' views.
Sakuraus chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Best fic ever, hope that you will continue it someday
Rhapsody chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I really like your story. Please continue it.
Cersesi chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
I like it.
My Solitude chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
Sakura117 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This story was incredible, to bad it was never finished. It's really good :)
Tears Parallel chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Honestly, I never expected to like a genderbent story so much. It's been really fun so far though, what with Guy constantly panicking but trying his best to be a good friend to Luke. That, and how Luke apparently started getting really girly with his outfits once Anise brought him over to the dark side. I'm a bit amused how they'll take Asch's appearance once he comes.

And Jade's suspicion just added onto to the hilarity. I really wonder what theories are coming into his head - especially since he saw Luke copy his fon artes so easily (and he even told Luke to as well).

Not sure if you're going to continue this but it's been fun :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
It's a great story, really, I was surprised, I was never into the genderbend, since it's normally badly used, not like here, it's very good and well used, I love the relationship Lorelei have with Asch and Guy, it's really enjoyable.
Minato's Legacy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
love it please update
brica chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Just so you know, some of you paragraphs aren't properly separated.

... this story feels kinda awkward to me, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

*goes check when this was last updated* ... or well, you know, maybe not, since you seem to have abandoned this; what with not having written anything in well over two years.
Starshinesoldier chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I am terrible, but I want Guy/Luke nooooow. XD
terracannon876 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This story hasn't updated in a while and that makes me sad.

That being said, I really like the way you write Luke's (and Asch's) POV. I think, for a genderbender fic, things are very believable in terms of their reactions and thoughts. Also, this fic is hilarious. I haven't laughed so much in a while. Thanks XD

I really do feel bad for Guy, and I like how he's trying so hard to get over his phobia.

Thanks for writing! I hope you get back to working on this fic at some point in the future
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Please tell me you will be eventually continuing this fic?

Other than the fic Reflections and the fics written by Laryna6 this is one of the only well written, enjoyable, what if type fic for Tales of the Abyss. I would love to be able to read more of what you have planned!

I await your update! X3
Otaku Sage of Llamas chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I realize that it has been quite a while since you last updated this but I wanted to say that I really like your portrayl of Luke going through such a transformation, mentally and physically. And I am left wondering as to what will happen next.
Amy chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
You need to continue this. Its amazing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »