Reviews for Tears in the Cradle
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
One in a hundred is NOT rare! I just have to say that now. There are roughly speaking 4•6 billion men in the world and divided by a hundred would be 46 million men! 46 million! That's NOT RARE!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Dude you need to update this like, right now! It's been a long time... I love your story so much and if I had an account I will molest the favorite button. Is Dr. Stratton has a 'feeling' for Light outside the doctor-patient thing? I think he will be making Light happy too, can you consider Dr. Stratton to be more bold to showing his affection toward Light, that way Ryuzaki will jealous and confess to Light that he's actually loves the brat too. So pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pretty please with L on top (haha get it? L on top? -_-) continue this okay? P.S. How about Angelina Jolie and Bratt Pitt who adopt their baby? LOL. But it will be nice if they keep the baby, I'm sure L and Light capable to raise their child. Byeeee :)
OtakuForeva chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
OMFG I REALLY LOVE THIS. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE UPDATE IT. IM BEGGING YOU. IM GONNA CRY IF IT DOESN'T GET CONTINUED. And I want L and Light to keep the baby, or is that too late to change ;-;?
fire at winter chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Hai... I don't know if you still planning to continue this story or not but I just wanna say that I LOOOOOVVEEEE THIS VERY MUCH and I'm gonna add this to my favorite story list. I loved it when Light is in love with L but L doesn't feel the same way (or at least not yet), hahaha poor... poor Light-kun. And also I really liked it when L calls Light 'brat', don't ask we why :D
Oh and by the way I think I like Dr. StrattonxLight, hahaha, I liked it when Dr. Stratton cares very much about Light, he seems to be a good father ;D but I prefer LxLight more...
So please, pretty please... if you have time or idea continue this awesome story of yours again, okeyy...
lilly chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I hate miss too. So I'll keep reading. This is awsome
Kyawt Kay Khine chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
When will you update again?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
It took l only like 5 thrusts to bring light over the edge XD
He must be good ;)
QueenManaOfEgypt chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Can you consider the ever-lovely, devoted and brilliant Kaname Kuran and the reliable and smart, but tsudere Kiryuu Zero? Kana-chan is polite, a political mastermind, WAY rich -we're talking Midas multiplied a billion times over- and Ze-kun is kind, down-to-earth, and a family man. Kaname is also kinder, more vulnerable and more sensitive than he lets on...he reminds me of Light and L very much. The former especially. Like Light, Kaname always does his uttermost for the happiness and betterment of everyone, those he cares for in particular -even if it doesn't always seem that way, and even if he has to die or sin away his very soul for his cause. He lies a lot, keeps many secrets, is manipulative...but he actually has everyone's best interest at heart, without revealing too much to anyone, because he believes that his sacrifices are not in vain, but, ultimately, help his precious ones find happiness. The anime doesn't do him justice, Zero-fanatics (via the internet) are especially cruel,the manga, though beautiful and originally quiet detailed, had its finances cut twice and thus the plot -practically- sadistically shortened. This lead to a quick finale, and many loopholes left gaping open that affected revelations about Kaname's true intentions and nature, (many of them slipped unacknowledged under the rug), but, all those with common-sense could realize his true allegiances in the end. The mangaka who created 'Vampire Knight' and therefore Kaname-sama's character, apologized on her official website for this, but, as they say, 'all's well that end's well.' I'm an observant person, and so was able to completely enjoy and fully appreciate the value of such a moving, inspirational character! :) Zero, started out as just an emo with half-hearted, pessimistic notions of love. He obviously wasn't immediately on my list of favs, but I saw the potential for so much more...the same potential Kaname saw, and happily observed his passage into manhood. Kaname was childishly envious of Zero's relationship with his beloved Yuki, (as was Zero of the same in terms of sweet Yuki and -the usually, outwardly- mature Kaname). To be fair though, Zero started it, though both their habit of insulting the other was unnecessary -though entertaining- and hit too far under the belt often enough to warrant their canon-wise serious dislike of one another; neither needed to be reminded of how much the loathed themselves -Zero expressively, and Kaname introspectively. However, their similarities lie in the lengths they would go to for love...
Sayonara,
Lolita
EverSoUpsetEmily chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
Please continue the story, cliffhangers are the worst. u.u Or hand off the story to someone, so they can finish it. As for couples, Shizuo and Izaya as a gay couple adopting would be priceless. 3
Anjiera-sama chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
Hmm, honestly I don't want them to have Baby adopted. Huff
kazue chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Hello, it's been so long.i' m not sure you are still writing/remember/in the mood for this realm anymore. However, i just recently getting hook up with durara series. So yes, i would like to propose shizaya for the parents to be interviewed. Their extreme behaviour will be funny plus how common for them for anything quirky/magical
ramupop chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Nice fic:-)
animeyaoikid chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
I don't know who they should give the baby too, to be honest, I wish they'd just keep her. Or maybe give her to a same sex couple, since most couples like that can't have kids... Just please keep writing. It's wonderful.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2013