Reviews for Tears in the Cradle
Victoria chapter 4 . 8/5
This is crazy late, considering how long ago you guys wrote this, but as always, I always discover things late. :P Besides the point, I am absolutely in love with this! _ This is so cute, and I am amazed by how well-written this is. I'm so jealous. ;)
SilverShadow1311 chapter 17 . 7/12
Lights moods are extremely funny and cute especially when its ryuzaki on the receiving end. I hope they keep the baby, or at the very least (I say this with great reluctance) they choose an open adoption.
kirasmatic chapter 17 . 2/7
I really hope you update this, even though its been 5 years. Even just a quick time jump chapter showing the baby being born and what they decide to do. This story was really great, thanks for all you've done as writers!
tomagirl14 chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
Please UPDATE! I want them to keep the baby. Mello, Matt, Near, and Watari need to throw a baby shower. :D Light loves L and L needs to tell Light how much he loves him.
chanchan chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Type your review ! L got mad.o.o cooolll..
darkglass57 chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
Type your review this da end? if nt. good coz i really want to read the ups n downs, love n lust, sad n happy things:3:3 CANT WAIT!
Anonymous.again chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
I DONT WHANT THEM TO GIVE IT AWAY, DAMN IT"fist slamming on wooden table. Hard enough 2 crack it"!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
NOOOOO!, I WHANT THEM TO KEEP IIIT!
O ) 0 ( O
( horrified face )
Blazedoll chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
I just found this story a couple of days ago and I couldn't stop reading till I reached the end. It is that good and fun to read. I like the way you both write and the story has developed so nicely. And the Stratton character is also good to read and this new Kira too, the investigation of him and revelations are good to know.
And Light is just so adorable in this story. Plus Valentine and Light's birthday is coming. You have to update!
LightxioBae chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
Great! I just found your story and I can't stop read! I really love LxLight stories! Please update ASAP
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
One in a hundred is NOT rare! I just have to say that now. There are roughly speaking 4•6 billion men in the world and divided by a hundred would be 46 million men! 46 million! That's NOT RARE!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Dude you need to update this like, right now! It's been a long time... I love your story so much and if I had an account I will molest the favorite button. Is Dr. Stratton has a 'feeling' for Light outside the doctor-patient thing? I think he will be making Light happy too, can you consider Dr. Stratton to be more bold to showing his affection toward Light, that way Ryuzaki will jealous and confess to Light that he's actually loves the brat too. So pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pretty please with L on top (haha get it? L on top? -_-) continue this okay? P.S. How about Angelina Jolie and Bratt Pitt who adopt their baby? LOL. But it will be nice if they keep the baby, I'm sure L and Light capable to raise their child. Byeeee :)
OtakuForeva chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
OMFG I REALLY LOVE THIS. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE UPDATE IT. IM BEGGING YOU. IM GONNA CRY IF IT DOESN'T GET CONTINUED. And I want L and Light to keep the baby, or is that too late to change ;-;?
amka chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Hai... I don't know if you still planning to continue this story or not but I just wanna say that I LOOOOOVVEEEE THIS VERY MUCH and I'm gonna add this to my favorite story list. I loved it when Light is in love with L but L doesn't feel the same way (or at least not yet), hahaha poor... poor Light-kun. And also I really liked it when L calls Light 'brat', don't ask we why :D
Oh and by the way I think I like Dr. StrattonxLight, hahaha, I liked it when Dr. Stratton cares very much about Light, he seems to be a good father ;D but I prefer LxLight more...
So please, pretty please... if you have time or idea continue this awesome story of yours again, okeyy...