Reviews for Blurred Lines
11 chapter 2 . 1/18
Please continue! The void will never be filled and these are perfect, I never knew I'd fall for these three but I was a goner from the first chapter :'D
lostinshanghai chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Hot. Love Kaka/Hina and Shika/Hina!
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
You're brilliant! Brilliant I say! You are absolutely right that this triangle relationship has potential! and an unexplored one at that! I like how you capture their personalities so far. I personally find Shikamaru and Kakashi really really hard to write. I feel that they're amongst the most complex (but underrated) characters in the Naruto-verse! So kudos to you for taking up the challenge xD
somniloquy chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I love this creative love triangle. You do such a great job with writing entertaining stories. I can't wait to read more of this pairing, perhaps? :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I didn't really get the whole picture xD

What's up with Kakashi and Shikamaru?

Haha, poor (?) Hinata, life with those two troublesome men would be anything but boring ;)

Yay! Long life KakaHinaShika!
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"Whoever wins gets Hyuuga Hinata. With no interference from the other party."

So, are they for real? Shogi game to decide who gets the girl? how old were they again?

That's just stupid! The girl is not any sort of 'thing' they can win over

Oh, whatever, I must have been an amazing game.

May the best man win ;)
clow-san chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Yes! Yes! So this does exist and I thought dreams don't come true.

It is so in-character for them to do this. GODS! Shikamaru and Kakashi playing an intense game of Shogi is precious.
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Aha, I didn't realise it was a series of one-shots until I finished reading. Either way, both the chapters were very good - I've never considered KakaHinaShika before but it sounds (and is) very cute!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
please continue!
anon chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
really like this; it's a very different plot line from what i was expecting... in a good way of course! thank you for sharing and looking forward to more. :)
Lucyole chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
the second chapter is a little bit confusing me teh firs and the second cahpter are very different.
But your Idea is so god the pairing is really amazing and I love it two man love one woman thats so genius *evil laugh*
please wrote more i can't wait for the next chapter your story is vere good and cool
reeroy chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I think I'm confused. Was the first chapter merely a flash towards a future scene between the President and his co-workers?

Or is this seperate one-shots existing ins differnt AUs?

And is that..."El fin" to be taken seriously?

Ignoring my confusion I'd say you've converted me into a believer for this pairing. Very enjoyable and certainly love the underlying dry humour between them.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
This was a different take on the characters in a very different setting. I like how you kept certain aspects of their characters that are trademark for them and added a whole new world of interaction. The romance was less obvious in this piece, so I guess I was anticipating it would end differently, but it was a fun read with good placement of various things from the Naruto Universe subtly placed.
lil.ramen.lover chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
such a brilliant mind...cleaning the floors...

poor shika-chan...the things he does for hinata
Demeterr chapter 1 . 3/7/2010