Reviews for A Captured Beast Within A Human Skin
Dragon Courage chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
i liked your story, although i wish Sam hadn't died, it was very interesting
Riyappe Paws chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
... TT I realy don't have much to say about this... It is hard just typing this out through my tears...
Riyappe Paws chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
OMG! THE FLUFF IS GONNA KILL ME! *histarical squeal and insain giggles*XD
fangirlscreams chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Well written, but so sad. :c
fangirlscreams chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Beachbreak! I am so happy that you included him in this story. I was really upset that they didn't go after him too. After sacrificing his life the least they could have done was to make sure he was even dead to begin with or give him a proper funeral. Way to dishonor your comrades sacrifice Optimus.

Great story. :)
Kir chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Well, that was... depressing. Damn.

I liked it up until Sam got his arm cut off, and it kind of went downhill from there. Schizo Sam was rather odd as well.

As a tragedy, it's quite good, I'm just more of a 'happy ending' person. Which is my problem, obviously, not yours. So - great job with the story.

Now I must go find a dark corner in which to nurse my poor, sad, sentimental heart...
Shadir chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
So sad *snif* and beautiful Y.Y
LunaeShark chapter 17 . 11/29/2011

Not really sure what to say...I just read the last seven chapters of your story in about half an hour. O.O

It was...intense. And heart-breaking. So many sparks lost...

Still, you did a wonderful job on this fic, and I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for sharing. .

On an unrelated side note, it's great to meet another NaNo-er! I'm Shark13 over there. Good luck finishing - you're almost there, according to your NaNo page. (and I pray that doesn't make me sound like a stalker...)
senka chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
I don't like optimushere either, he seems like the 'sacrifices for the greater good' dumbledore type. And killing sam kinda sux. And killing cade and scorp and a bunch of sparkings. So if all spark energy can't really be destroyed where did it go this time?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
Wind of the Dawn chapter 17 . 10/17/2011

Thoughout the whole chapter I was sniffling in my seat, pawing at pieces of tissue while I moped over the ending and the fate of Sam and a few other characters; and I must admit that I was a bit horrified about how many characters had met their demise in these last two chapters.

Yet, the ending was both heartbreaking and heartwarming, just like a splash of hope against a backdrop of anguish. I find it absolutely magnificent on your protrayal of how Bumblebee is stricken and angsting over Sam's unfortunate death, yet is still learning and coping with the lessons of life; a legacy of Sam's perhaps?

Spidey's continous stay with him was also a lovely event, maybe he'll be able to be like a friend to Bumblebee as Sam was. Primus knows that the scout needs a little ray of sunshine now.

You've written a jewel of a story, and though I'm sad to see it end I'm happy that you've completed it. The conclusion, to me, was a bittersweet ending and just the hint of sugar to my bitter drink; enough to make the story a must read in my list, and one that I will not forget.

Here's to hoping that you continue with your brilliant writing and exciting work. Wind of the Dawn eagerly awaits the continuance of the rest of your stories.
kaiiju chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
*blanches* Character death. Nooooo, my greatest fear. but seriously, I like the fact that you handled how Sam is Human, even when enabled by the Allspark. He is fragile, and something with that much magnitude...
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
Delightful story
DarkRubberNeck chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
I loved the story except the ending. If you are going to rewrite and you plan to kill Sam off again, could you atleast have the allspark rebuild his body as Cybatronian? As maybe a sparkling or something because I doubt having Sam die is going to destroy the Allspark if the destruction of its cube didn't destroy it.
Maga chapter 16 . 10/13/2011
: Was expecting something bad to happen to Sam, never foresaw Barricade's end. Makes me wonder what would happen to Sally now...