Reviews for This Is How It Could Be
define-serenity chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
i really love this. i'm curious to know more about Jocelyn though.
define-serenity chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
oh this is gorgeous!
Scribbled Truth chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
I can here it the clicking of the clogs as Arthur and Uther just slot everything together.

I have to say, I'm missing some Jo/Arthur but the way you're taking this intrigues me very much.

Looking forward to the next chapter greatly :)
Scribbled Truth chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Hmm, this chapter does seem to like confusing me. That's not to say I don't understand what you've written, it's just I'm not quite sure how this fits in yet but I guess the next chapter will give me some more clarity.

I like the way it almost follows Arthur or his gaurds as they make the rounds of searches of rooms and people, I can imagine it like a little webcam perched on their shoulder and I guess that comparison just shows oyu how crazy I've become recently.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
MoonGoddessSerenity chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Well, you asked for my opinion, and now you're going to get it.

I vote "yay" on this. Oh the downward spirals of depression, how wonderful! It's very good. I got to the end of this and said "cool, happy note." Then I read your author's note and the bottom and said "yay, more depressing!" What does that make me, I wonder...?

L'anyhoodle, this is Serenity-approved, if that counts for anything anymore. I'll patiently await the next chapter while working on mine. Xb

Scribbled Truth chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I really like this angsty peice and the way it's set out so far. I've reviewed your other story involving Jocelyn but I have to say this almost surpasses the other one.

I really want to read on and even if it seems I'm the only one who actually has the decency to review this amazing story, I hope you continue :)