Reviews for A Time Lord Victorious
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is brilliant...especially for being written in second person! I must try that one day!
rowellylovesgryffindor chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
wow i loved it
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
You have captured a moment with words, painted the thoughts of a man with such clarity that they reel off the page, and reveal how such insanity could be the simplest thing of all. Brilliant!
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh fantastic. What a wonder youtube is, I can watch Doctor Who here in America! haha Loved this take, it really ought to have been in the actual episode itself, this part of the episode felt almost too fast for me, it was difficult to follow his reasoning as he shouted it out in all the blasts and beeps and whatever. This was great. So looking forward to Christmas! :)

Have a cookie.

~Chibi
SamJaz chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Just watched the recording of this episode, and it was quite possibly the best Doctor moment ever. Good story!
Amaechi chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
flipping awesome!
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
best of the fics out of Waters of Mars. Captured it perfectly.
timenspace chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Already reviewed this on the comm, but it's AMAZING :D
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Brilliant! I usually detest 2nd person, but here and now it works superbly - really conveys the questions, especially, to a great degree of effectiveness. Each and every shot described so well here, no matter that it's short - it works that way. I think this is EXACTLY what the Doctor was thinking when he acted - and BOY, is it going to have consequences!

I just saw WoM, and it really blew me away - I was pleased to see the Doctor discarding the rule of no-interferance (which the older Doctors never believed in, Two DIED defying it), and also to see the consequences. The heart-stopping drama of the story really got to me - really makes me desperate to see 'The End of Time'. Great job adapting such a fine scene - rarely does RTD write as well as he did then.

gODSPEED!
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
awesome! intense and perfect! just saw the eppie- i'm American :( - and i think this goes with it perfectly! excellent way to write out what happened! loved this! XD