Reviews for My ever dream
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Maybe Leona's last words in this chapter was a bit...awkward? Maybe writing ''Setoooooo'' was not really necessary. Um . I think
KazeDreamer10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
DUDE! You have the same name as me!
kaibaluv chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow you're such an amazing writter, you have a gift! Out of all the books and stories I've read, this is by far my fave EVER!
XxNimith531xX chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Hey! Wow! So, this chapter is very, very awesome! Your diction and the way you write definitely tells me, writer to writer, that you have some serious talent! I especially loved the Nightwish lyric at the beginning, that's actually my fav song by them (I'm a HUGE fan!) other than "Escapist". Anyway, what I wanted to point out was (other than how well you're doing! :D) the first chapter seemed...a little rushed? Maybe that was just me. But otherwise, I think it's very good and definitely hooks the reader. You draw them in, in a way that I couldn't! But I like it and will try to read more when I have time! (Being in college is hard lol).

Love

XxNimith531xX
Utopian Moon chapter 44 . 3/11/2010
OH MY GOSHHIE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH and now it's fianlly come to an end... T-T. So beautiful. I appreicate your work. So Thank You Very Much.
Silver-SoulSlayer chapter 44 . 3/10/2010
This was a great story. I do wonder one thing though? Are those two still together? Kaiba seems to have no problems with taking her out after all xD Then again, I don't think Kaiba's ego would ever allow him to accept defeat.
Regsd chapter 44 . 3/10/2010
loved it, though I'm almost sad it has ended :3
Regsd chapter 43 . 3/7/2010
You're an amazing writer!
Akatsuki's Bitch chapter 43 . 3/7/2010
Aw your story is really great )

Long time no spoken

Still luve seto .. but bakura is very hawwt also !
Utopian Moon chapter 41 . 3/5/2010
o!

This is my favorite chapter!
Cster chapter 41 . 3/4/2010
Oh my gosh! cliffy! that's so sweet that he came in there though, no matter what he says.
Regsd chapter 41 . 3/4/2010
You're evil. how could you stop it right there? I need to know O.o
Regsd chapter 40 . 3/2/2010
this is almost too sad :'(
Regsd chapter 38 . 2/26/2010
whoa... just unbelievable... I almost cried :3
Regsd chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
yet again a great chapter XD it's really nice Leona remebers her band and Seto :3