Reviews for A Time Not So Remembered
geme1 chapter 36 . 6/25
In fact, I put all the chapters in one day, it was really exciting to see Toshiro a little more emotional, I'll wait anxiously for the next chapter, I have faith in it ... Besides the resolution of this tangle, how they will be released Of a controlled Ichigo ?, how to recover his memories Toshiro?
geme1 chapter 37 . 6/24
Good fic...
bookworm51485 chapter 15 . 6/10
I love Sesshoumaru and all, he's an awesome character, one of my favorite in anime, but there's no way he would be out of Ichigo's league. The characters from Bleach are super-powered as hell and even with the limitations of a gigai, taking them down would not be nearly so easy for him.
Millie M. Banshee chapter 37 . 11/29/2016
To the guest reviewer right below this. You do realize that I haven't written on this story in quite a while. This story was also first posted back in 2009. It wasn't until roughly two years ago that Isshin's real last name was revealed. So at the time of me writing it, it was accurate. I don't feel like going into any long rewrites and having to hunt through all these long chapters just to correct a name. Thousands of other stories are going to be the same way that predate the reveal. It is common sense.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/28/2016
Wait, I just realized... Isshin's last name shouldn't be Kurosaki at this point in time because his family name is Shiba, since he's from the Shiba Clan. He only became Kurosaki after marrying Masaki, since Kurosaki was Masaki's family name. And he definitely hadn't married Masaki yet at this time. So his "name" should have been "Shiba-san" or "Shi-san", not "Kuro-san". I can't believe it took me that long to realize that.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/16/2016
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon, because it seems that it's been a long time since the last update, although you're probably either busy with all the other stories you have or you just completely forgot about this story after a while, given that you have like 30 other stories.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 15 . 11/5/2016
why the fuck is everyone from bleach so fucking weak in this. its really annoying.
Black Bankai chapter 37 . 7/14/2016
That was awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 37 . 6/8/2016
I really love it, Author-san! But, I actually really do want Hitsugaya to stay. *nervous laughs*
I mean, you can't blame me! You've made him and Sesshomarou and the two so close to him! You can't just make him leave! That would be too much work for the waterwork company. But anyways! I adored this story and I hope you're planning on updating soon! Until then, Author-san, stay cool!
- Aurel~
Guest chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
NOOOOO! Why did you kill him?! I don't even get how I got so close to a minor character but I did aNd noW hE's dEaD! Why, Author-san, WHY?! *sobs*
- upset!Aurel
Bkah chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Awesome story update soon
love toshiro dragon chapter 37 . 3/1/2016
I loved the chapter! Can't wait to see how everything turns out! And if Sassomaru will let Toshiro go. And I know it's a bit late but congratulations on your wedding! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 36 . 3/1/2016
Good chapter! Damn that Naraku! I wonder what choice Toshiro will make? Can't wait to read more! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 35 . 3/1/2016
Awesome chapter and yay they finally found each other! Can't wait to see what happens when they find Toshiro. Will Toshiro just go with them? I hope so. But it will be sad cuz I'm sure Rin won't like losing her friend and I'm sure Sassomaru won't be to happy to let Toshiro go ether. Not that he will admit it lol! XD
amazinglion29 chapter 37 . 2/29/2016
This is so awesome! I've been reading it for a couple of days now, and I hope you keep on updating! In fact, I've never seen Inuyasha, but reading this definately has me wanting to watch it. Thanks so much! And please, keep on updating for all of your readers!