Reviews for To Consult One's Emotions
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Fluff.

Much fluff. Cheesy fluff.

I like me some fluff.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is a cute one-shot.
yesraven chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
How do I describe OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Justagoodguy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
D'awwww! Good work on this, I really enjoyed this piece. The ending was very fluffy, which I love. I love this pairing, thank you.
CaRaMeLlDaNsEn9009 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Aww! This is so cute!
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Such a cute story! I could imagine BB and Raven getting together like this :)
The Cretin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I like this a whole lot. It seemed to mix the comic and the toon. What you got was a winner. Kudos.
Memento Arcane chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Interestingly done.
Tal0n chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
hey, i've included a refference to this story, and i hope it brings you alot more readers, although idk if thats possible sense i probably have just 2
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I got around to reading this (finally (: ) and I luffs it! It was really good - I love the emotion you put into it, and your writing in general. Good job!

Flight at Midnight
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
WOW, I really like this story. Can you make more BBrae stories? I think BBRae is an awesome pairing and your writing compliments the pair. If you do, I will give you a plate of virtual cookies... Or brownies... And I will comment on it and give you more cookies. PLEASE -Wisdom's Shadow
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw! Fluffy! Yay fluffy!
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i clapp my hands. Nice job. Don't worry about your writing mine sucks really bad. I loved this story. Raven was just funny. The part where Raven admitted it. Was great. The last line was a great one. Nice job.

Draco 122
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You can't go wrong with BB/Rae fluff! I especially liked the ending when she said "You're still not funny." And his reply that he could live with that.
Rose Aidal chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I used to always watch TT! it was one of my favs :) but anywho this particular story is pretty amazing, i must say. very much in character, well as much as it can be with Raven admitting she likes somebody, or even having those feelings. but i thought Raven and BB were pretty spot-on. good job!