Reviews for Shuck
I'm-So-Fancy chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hahaha, I think Shuck is kinda cute :)
jesse's girl 95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I loved this! Totally unexpected pairing that really makes sense. Nice job keeping it totally realistic, and the characters were true to what we see on the show. Awesome one shot!
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
nice

lol that was really good
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I loved it! I especially loved Chuck's NINJA SKILLZ! Ha, they're perfect together, too bad Chuck's too young. See, this is a pairing that makes sense to me, because Sam and Chuck would cause great chaos and mischief (I don't even like Sam that much) and it would be awesome! I even love your name! You rock!
Reading4Life chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Hahahah this is awesome. You could build even a longer story from this if you wanted to continue. It is awesome
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
L-O-V-E it! There really isn't enough Chuck on iCarly, which saddens me because I love the little devil. Sam would probably enjoy plotting devious and mildly hostile things with him.
whosconfused chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
when i first saw it i was like ew no cuz i thought you were gonna have them be all gushy or whatever but you didn't. i'm glad u had it as chuck having a crush on sam while sam was oblivious cuz..she's sam haha. good story :)
Drag0nL0rd chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
LOL that was an Awsome one-shot and I really liked it! Never thought that Chuck and Sam(Shuck or Suck lol xD) are really good together lol
sockstar chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This pairing is so right. Chuck/Sam, Freddie/Carly. It's perfect. If only Chuck was a little older, we wouldn't need any shipping wars :
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
When I first saw the title for this, I was like, 'Wha?' Took me a second after reading the desc. xP I could totally imagine something like this happening; they're both edgy and mischevious, which explains why Chuck would find her so awesome from the a to the e. Great story; maybe we'll see more of these on the FF community soon!
Coffee Noodles chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Haha, wow. That was awesome. Pretty much everybody should be in love with Sam in my opinion, but Chuck seems like the kind of kid who would just worship the ground she walked on. Role model, etc. Love this! D