Reviews for Mohawks
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Aww this was amazing! Loved it!
readbetweenthesigns chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I only just found this story and I loved it - it might be a million years late - but I love it :)
GleeGAL chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
aww such a sweet story! keep up the good work!
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
very good
ilovegleexx chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This story is great :) if it wasn't a one-shot I'd keep reading!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is so cute. I love the way you wrote Puck because you took into consideration the person he had been, but also how the baby had changed him. It was very realistic. Also, the mohawk things was hilarious and in character :) Great story.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is such a sweet story! I really enjoyed reading your characterization of Puck. Great work. :)
efp chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
i hate that it ended :( you could of kept going!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is adorable. I really love it. Puck and his daughter just made me want to squeal and the entire family together was just...beyond amazing. The writing itself is awesome too. Overall, just a great story.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
this is good
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Never watched Glee in my life, but I can at least appreciate the adorableness of the oneshot in itself. Very cute.

Good job.
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I don't know much about Glee, but this story was one of the most cutest things I have ever read. I don't think there was a single moment where I stopped smiling.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved this story so much. I've never actually read anything in the Glee fandom on here, but I found your story over on the review lounge's story of the week thing. I'm so glad I took the time to read it! It was so cute, probably one of my favorites for a one-shot. I can't believe it only has 14 (well 15 after this) reviews. It deserves way more than that!
The Ultimate Chenny Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Aww,Cute3
FaithInSnape chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Awww! So sweet! My inner Quinn scoffs at naming the baby after Rachel, but other than that, I thought this was so adorable. I RP Quinn on an RPG and we had a brief little thing where Puck tried to put the baby's hair in a little mohawk, too (though it was like one or two sentences in one post, it wasn't an entire plot lol). I would LOVE to see that happen on the show, but I doubt it will. I really hope Puck steps up and they keep the baby, though.

Anyway, really good job on this! :)