Reviews for Multiple Penetrations
thomas shea chapter 6 . 2/4
i think it was to short. i loved it and i think you have a future in erotic manga and erotic stories. i wish you would continue with this and make it longer. 50 pages would be nice. taking your time of course. making this chapter 1. work on each chapter seprate and post each chapter when your finished. and link them all together. you did an amazing job. and i believe that you saying your inexperienced with these... i believe otherwise. your very talented.
thomas shea chapter 5 . 2/4
dont stop. i love. please do alot more.
Iamaturkey chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
So far, it has been great. I am guessing you cancelled it, right? If so, it is to bad, it was a good story. Anyway, you did great even though it was a inexperienced writing. Although, it was a bit rushed, just like mine always are, in the romance. Good job. XD
Butfucker9000 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Made me wet af
spark chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
cool story cant wait till next one
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Um, it was good but arcanine is a dog Pokemon not a dog Pokemon who can transform into a man, if you've ever seen a dog you should notice that they can't do as much as you said he could, also I don't think a girl who was recently raped by Pokemon would them use a Pokemon to pleasure herself with... But I guess without the bad logic it was a great fanfic
Lance Corporal Avocado chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I actually read this story a number of years ago, but only just now circled back around to leave a review.

You might not believe me when I say this, but this was the first piece of fanfiction I ever read. I got linked to it by a TVTropes article (the link is probably gone now, TVTropes had trouble with their advertisers and their content a while back), and by some happy miracle, after reading this, I decided to go read more fanfiction (and more different genres of fanfiction, in different fandoms).

So thank you for introducing me to fanfiction with this well-written and enjoyable story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Very nice
AnalPoptarts chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! This story was really good? I think? It was good, great even.
DeathKyle chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Nice can't wait for another youi should do that threesome
Speedykitten1643 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
lol that chapter was really funny and I love how you started this story and connected these things. Man making thinking of making my own kind of story like this.
matt chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
LOL that was awesome
O.O chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Please write moar!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I'll admit, I was linked to this chapter specifically by TV Tropes. It's that bad You made me mess up the pronunciation of "physics" while cursing you out about the fact that you clearly know nothing about physics. As an electric attack Thunder Wave would be more effective on Dewgong in the water because... well it's an electric attack. Electric is conducted by water.

Successful troll is successful.

(In the event that you are not a troll and this is actually serious, may *insert deity/non-deity here* have mercy on you for being so awful)
Eternal Nightshade chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
"Criticism of any kind is welcomed. :]"

...er...

Well, if you say so. I'll be blunt then, but since you said critique is welcome, I do hope you won't take it personally:

This was totally unrealistic. Even for bestiality, which is allowed to be somewhat bizarre, and pokemon bestiality at that, which is often allowed some credence in the "we know this isn't possible in real life, but bear with us" area? Yeah, no. Some of the wording and some of the actions were just plain awkward. And some of it kind of... contradicted itself.

I'm not sure you mapped this out much in your head because the mental image you're projecting, aside from being slightly freaky and somewhat kinky, is a little unreasonable.

Actually, the chapter with the wartortels was kind of ridiculous, too. Not what they all did, exactly, but how. I mean, the turtle-types may be pokemon, but you're also working with a normal human girl, so logic still needs to apply.

I'm assuming you're a girl and all, but I'm not sure how well you understand anatomy or sex in general because this implies you don't really have a clear concept of either.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »