Reviews for My Prince Charming
RoseQueen14 chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
Awww. Not only did they married, but had a sweet, beautiful daughter too! I'm so happy! * starts crying * Yugi: Aww. Thank you. Here. * hands tissue * * takes tissue * Thanks, Yugi. * dries eyes * I'm so glad that you and Yami are together with a family. * starts crying again * Yami: Aibou, what's wrong with RoseQueen14? Yugi: I don't know. * sniffs * I'm fine guys. I just get emotional at really cute things. Yami: What's she talking about, Yugi? Yugi: She's really happy about the story's ending and now she's crying in happiness. Me: And sadness because the story's over. * pouts *
RoseQueen14 chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
* exploding with happiness * YES! YES! FINALLY, THEY KISS! WHOO HOOOO! YESSS! Yugi: Are you alright? Yes. I just had cholchlate ice cream cake for dessert, so I'm pretty hyper. Yugi: Oh. And I'm really happy you two FINALLY kissed! * fangirl scream * Sorry. I'm a big fan of puzzleshipping. But I'm not an obsessed fangirl like some others are. Yami: That's good. I was afraid you would try to kidnap my aibou like some other obsessed fangirls. I will never do that. Though, I will definatly cuddle or hug Yugi from time to time. I mean, HE'S SO ADORABLE! * cuddles Yugi *
RoseQueen14 chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
Ugh, why did you have to ruin a perfect kiss scene, AGAIN! But I'm still happy that they FINALLY confessed to eachother. And boys, * looking sternly at Yugi and Yami * no killing Necko-san. Remember, she's the author. If she dies, no one will be able to write your kiss scene. * Yugi and Yami paled * So, will you two behave and not kill Necko-san? Yugi & Yami: Yes, ma'am. * terrified * Good. Any ways, I made that Ashley bitch pay and I can't wait to see how this ends! Keep up the uploads please! * teary-eyed-puppydog-eyes * Yami: And I thought Yugi eyes were unresistable. Yugi: Hey! And Yami? Yami: Yes? Yugi: Will you remind me not to get on RoseQueen14's bad side? Yami: Don't worry, aibou. I will.
RoseQueen14 chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
Woah woah, back up. Yami?! Well, with their schedules it was pretty obvious, but I wasn't sure if my hunch was right or not. * pats authors shoulder and gives tissue * It's okay. I love the original Power Puff Girls too. If it makes you feel better, I think it is on Netflix in the kids section. My younger sister watches it all the time.
RoseQueen14 chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
Why did you had to ruin a perfect kiss scene! Why! And Yugi, you shouldn't have said that because Yami cares about you more than a friend, if you know what I mean. * nudges Yugi with a smirk * Yugi: * blushes like mad * Hehe. Aww Yugi, you are so cute when you blush. * glomps *
RoseQueen14 chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
Oh, thank RA Yugi didn't die. I almost had a heart attack when Yugi wasn't waking up. I'M GOING TO MAKE THAT BITCH ASHLEY PAY! * pulls out mace * Ooh, there will be some blood spilled tonight. * murderous wolf-eye look * Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find the bitch that almost killed Yugi and give her hell. * stalks off with mace in hand *
RoseQueen14 chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
* raises eyebrow * " My amythest eyed angel "? " my sweet beautiful Queen of Games "? * smirks * Looks like Yami has a bad case of the love bug. * chuckles * Oooh, this is getting interesting. I wonder how this will turn out. * has a chesire cat grin * Any who, I love this chapter! Seriously though, when will Yugi and Yami get together?
RoseQueen14 chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Awww. I smell love blooming! Hehehe. I feel sorry for both Yugi and Yami since they both lost one, or in Yugi's case, both of their parents. I hope that they get closer and have some more fluff between them. I LOVE FLUFF! And anything fluffy. Just ask my grandparents. Every time I come to visit and when we watch a movie, I always snuggle up with one of their very soft and fluffy blankets. Hmmm, I love my fluffy blankies. Any who, great story so far. MORE FLUFF! Other than that, I don't have anymore complaints. I can't wait to see how this fluffy story ends. -
RoseQueen14 chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Neko-san, let Yami go before you suffocate him. And simmer down, Romeo. You just met Yugi and you are already head over heels for her. * chuckles * It's kinda cute how you feel so hard just by looking at Yugi. He really does look like an angel from heaven when he is a girl. Don't tell Yugi I said that. And, is there any Tea/Anzu bashing? Just wondering.
RoseQueen14 chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Yugi Yugi Yugi, can't you see your in love? And you are so adorable when you blush! * hugs * Well any way, I hope Yugi doesn't break down from talking to Yami for the first time. Who wouldn't break down when a really hot guy just talked to you? Sorry. I'm getting ahead of myself. I love this chapter and I hope they eventually get together in the end. -
RoseQueen14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I LOVE IT! And I'm not a morning person or a fan of homework either. If you watch Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods, watch the scene where Berrus (the villian) wakes up, that's how I am in the morning. I mean, I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning so I could get my bus stop on time. Oh, and my school starts at 7:45 IN THE MORNING! I HATE WAKING UP AT FRIGG'N 5:00 a.m. AND HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL BY 7:30! SO YEAH, I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON! Sorry. I do that sometimes when I'm cranky because I didn't get enough sleep. Any way, I love your story so far and I can't wait to see how it ends! :)
crazy and random child chapter 15 . 2/11/2016
This story was really good! This is also really good for your first story! Great job!
SweetAnimeLover chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
It's a great and romantic story
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
The name "Heba" was created by the fans for an egyptian form of yugi. I read the whole story it's great but i accidently got out so thats why my review is on the first chap.
alpacassostrawberry chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
YES POWERPUFF GIRLS. I LUV EM. My friends made a giant drawing of them on the third floor in my School. Anyways, I really like this story! So cuuute!