Reviews for The Sound of Stars
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
The stars sure do sound beautiful tonight. Aaaahhh! The tokka! I love it! The last paragraph is beautiful too. Keep writing..! :)
iv chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is adorable and sweet all the and Sokka weren't OOC,and this one-shot was simply creative,beautifully written,and romantic. :) Bravo on this amazing piece!

~iv
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Beautiful .. I loved Sokka's description and when he started to get mushy Toph put him in his place. That's my girl lol.
Makena W chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
So cute...Toph and Sokka (love them !)

Congratulations! It was a very cool story... The description of the stars was very beatiful...
katarafan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
that was beautiful :) it was so good i loved it!
funvince chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I've seen the 'explain stars to Toph' theme before but you're first I've seen who has thought of using sounds to explain what stars are like so that Toph can understand. I'm impressed.
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
"Listening to the sound of the stars."

Oh so very cheesy, and I loved it!
Zelsuzu chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was really good... the visual of the sound (if that makes sense lol) was adorable! And both were in character... well done :D
yodawolf chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw this was really adorable! Good characterization. I really loved the Toph/Sokka interaction, it was realistic, especially when she called him 'Ponytail'. :) Cute story.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aww... This was so cute. Thanks for writing this. Tokka rules. God bless!
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Cute! A great deviation from the standard colors theme. I like it, it was very interesting to see Sokka try to describe what stars look like. He's such a klutz. _

Great job!
Aristeia chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Stars and bells-an interesting comparison that never ever crossed my mind. I would have no idea how to explain something like that to a blind person, but you wrote a very good analogy. I'm impressed!